Alchemy Levelling Outdated (pre WoD)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alchemy Levelling Outdated (pre WoD)

The current alchemy guide is grossly outdated and should be scrapped; I'm unsure about the other profession guides since I've not looked at them.

Alchemy levelling using WoD recipes is a faster and far cheaper path to take. I understand you're pushing out new Legion content as fast as possible but seeing as though WoD has come and gone, it's a little slack to see such an outdated guide on something we pay for.

Not everyone has the WoD expansion nor does everyone want to wait until they hit 90 before they can start working on a profession. The guides are designed to be used by players of all levels, not just 90+ levels.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Support View Post
      Not everyone has the WoD expansion nor does everyone want to wait until they hit 90 before they can start working on a profession. The guides are designed to be used by players of all levels, not just 90+ levels.
      Honestly, that's an extremely weak excuse. It should be added as an option regardless, especially for those who pay for a service that claims to:
      • "Do things more efficiently. Our guides our [sic] optimized so that you're always using the fastest routes and completing quests and objectives in the most efficient order.";
      • "Accomplish more in less time. Zygor Guides allows you to get more done in a fraction of the time, allowing you to easily keep up with your friends and guildmates."

I went from 0-800 in 45 mins (with a lot of dicking around on my part) using only 4 recipes (2 from WoD that got me to 711 alone). If you had access to the WoD expac, wouldn't you prefer to wait until Lvl 90 to level that way, surely I'm not the only one that would?

Comment

Originally posted by nekromancin View Post
        Honestly, that's an extremely weak excuse. It should be added as an option regardless, especially for those who pay for a service that claims to:
        • "Do things more efficiently. Our guides our [sic] optimized so that you're always using the fastest routes and completing quests and objectives in the most efficient order.";
        • "Accomplish more in less time. Zygor Guides allows you to get more done in a fraction of the time, allowing you to easily keep up with your friends and guildmates."

I went from 0-800 in 45 mins (with a lot of dicking around on my part) using only 4 recipes (2 from WoD that got me to 711 alone). If you had access to the WoD expac, wouldn't you prefer to wait until Lvl 90 to level that way, surely I'm not the only one that would?
        I agree with this im pretty pissed i just spent a shit ton of gold on mats for levelling enchanting then realised i could just spam ley shatter... this SHOULD be changed

Comment

Working...
        X