OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please Read ME!! What NOT to add in your post(s).

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please Read ME!! What NOT to add in your post(s).

To all our existing customers and our new ones...

I wanted to make sure you all are aware of what not to place in your posts here. The reason for this is to keep you and your information safe from those that will use it for any reason other than to assist you with the guides you purchase(d).

Please do not post:

* your clickbank receipt number, or any other information associated with that purchase confirmation. This information is not for your fellow Zygor Guides forums readers/users/lurkers, but for you and Zygor alone.

* your email address. If you want someone to have your email address, please use the PM service within these forums.

* Any other bit of information that directly links to you specifically, or your account.

The reason for this is security. While this is a place for members of Zygor Guides to communicate, this is also a business. As a business, there are legal implications to allowing such personal and/or account information to sit on a publicly accessible forum. Any such information will be removed by the forum moderators, or by a member of the staff.
    Regardless of how harsh and direct I may come off, I am concerned about your safety, as well as the safety of the company that we all have come to trust in our game-play, Zygor Guides.
    Please ask yourself this question before you hit the "post" button; If what you are posting were to be read by a hacker, would you have just given that person information they could use to cause havoc? If you posted any of the above mentioned information, the answer is, yes.

Regards,
    Kam
    "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Stickystickysticky STICKY!

Comment

Shame we don't have a like button...

Comment

It's sad, yet amusing to me that people actually need these kinds of announcements. None the less, it's good that it is posted.

While I see that you added the "every other bit of information", you might want to specify not disclosing personal information such as phone numbers, addresses, and full names, as these are also security risks. I have come to learn that ignorance has no boundaries.
        I am CDO. This is a lot like OCD, except the letters are in alphabetical order... as they should be.

Comment

Working...
        X