No announcement yet.

Need help with a reputation mount guide please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Nexus dungeon has 2 different phases but she's only in the first phase. Have you been in there before to do anything? Maybe you're currently stuck in phase 2 until you do something.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Ok, I think I found out what's up with the phasing for Nexus. There is a level 85 quest called 'Through a Glass, Darkly' and if you have it in your quest log you will only be able to enter phase 2. You can safely abandon the quest and pick it up later again if you want to be in phase 1 to do any of the other dungeon quests.

Comment

thanks for the above info Cabby, I managed to get into the Nexus dungeon completed a couple of quests but couldn't find one for the bosses, which I need to unlock the boss I am trying to kill for Prisoner of War. I don't think one of them was through the looking glass...to be honest I have got myself in a mess trying to remember what I have and haven't done.

Meanwhile I have gone back to my original query regarding the Cenarion War Hippogryph mount guide. I decided to try the Coilfang Reservoir to try to get to exalted, but I've come unstuck there too. Blizzard have made Failed Incursion obsolete, and I am not able to pick up A Long Way from home, given by Windcaller Claw in the Steamvault area of the dungeon. If that is obsolete too, does that mean it's the end of the line as far as gaining rep from that instance is concerned?

Comment

You want to just run Steamvault (no need to do the quests) as you'll slowly earn the rep in there with killing the mobs. If you're high enough and have the key to do the Heroic runs they'll provide more rep. Check out the reputation section at this link for the best ways to proceed depending on your level and rep.

http://www.wowhead.com/faction=942

Comment

Thanks for your help, I got the Hypogryph today. Killing the mobs inside the dungeon turned out to be easy and fast

Comment

Good to hear it all worked out.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
                If you're high enough and have the key to do the Heroic runs they'll provide more rep.http://www.wowhead.com/faction=942
                Keyring has been removed from the interface of Patch 4.2, and with it, the heroic BC instance keys.
                The heroic BC instances can now be entered at any reputation level.

Comment

I thought that might be the case but mentioned it to be safe.

Comment

Working...
                  X