It Won't Work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It Won't Work

When I open up the zygor launcher it says that I have the alliance dungeon and gear, I log onto my Worgen Deathknight, but all it does when I bring it up in-game it just shows me the trial versions I have and the ones that I bought. No dungeon and gear. If it's meant to be used a different way please tell me.

To access the dungeon guide when in game click the small drop down arrow on the guide viewer next to the name of the currently loaded guide. This will open the guide selection window. Now just click the Guides button in the top left to access all of our various guides, purchased and trial.

Keep in mind that the Dungeon & Gear guide is currently on pre-order. You can find the latest development news about it here: http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...opment-Update!

Now we just had a bug with our website that prevented people from downloading the preview dungeon guides. This has been fixed and you can get them now by running the Updater and clicking the Repair button.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Ok thanks I didn't know that it was on pre-order, but i know how to review the guides in-game but I just don't see it on the page where you choose which guide you want to use in-game and I have the latest update. But I guess I'll just have to wait till it's out lol.

Comment

Run the Updater and click the Repair button to get it in game. We had a bug over the weekend with the site that prevented the preview guides from being installed, but it's fixed now.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
        X