Guild Wars 2 Info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At 80% with 11.68 GB dowloaded.
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

At 90% with 12.16 GB downloaded.
      Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

At 100% with 12.67 GB downloaded. Done.
        Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

If you didn't get your email to download the client read this.

What is my Guild Wars 2 Login?
          1. Guild Wars and Guild Wars 2 use the same login information.
          1. If you already play Guild Wars, and you linked Guild Wars 2 to your account, then you must log in to Guild Wars 2 and the forums using the exact same account information that you use to log in to play Guild Wars.
          Example 1:Email or Account Name: myaccount@ncsoft Password: myGuildWarsPW
          Example 2:Email or Account Name: myemail@email.fakePassword: myGuildWarsPW
          1. If you did not link Guild Wars 2 to an existing Guild Wars account, then you must log in with the email address and password that you provided during registration.
          Example:Email or Account Name:myemail@email.fake Password: myGuildWars2PW

Can’t Sign In to the Forums to get the Download?
          1. The forums are experiencing a lot of traffic, so if the page is slow or gives you an error message, please be patient and try again later.
          1. Many players who cannot log in are not using the correct login information. Please read carefully the entry above titled What is my Guild Wars 2 Login?
          1. If you are certain that you have tried the correct login information, but still cannot sign in to the forums, then please follow the instructions in the next section titled Tried to Reset Password but it Didn’t Work?

Tried to Reset Password but it Didn’t Work?
          1. If your Guild Wars account has an @plaync or @ncsoft account name, try resetting your password through the NCsoft Master Accounthttps://secure.ncsoft.comand try to log in again.
          1. We are aware of an issue that is preventing some players from receiving their password reset emails.We are working on a solution, and we will update the top issues on http://support.guildwars2.com as soon as we have more information. Please be patient with us.

Signed in OK, But There’s No Download Available?
          1. Some players are going to the wrong location and seeing a link that says “Guild Wars 2 - Not Available”. Please make sure that you are using the following link: https://forum.guildwars2.com/forum/info/news/Getting-Started/page/1#post23793
          1. If you are using the correct link, but you only see a page that says "Welcome” and no option to download the client, try this: Click on the small link that saysNews and Announcementson the left hand side.On the next page, click Getting Started. Then you will see the download instructions and link.

Serial Code Already In Use?
          1. Most players who are experiencing this issue have already completed their registration successfully, but they did not see a confirmation screen or receive an email about it. Don’t worry about the confirmation. There is nothing in the confirmation email that is necessary to for you to log in. To find out if you registered successfully, simply sign in to the forums using the correct login information as described in the above section titled What is my Guild Wars 2 Login?
            1. Link to Forums and Beta Download: https://forum.guildwars2.com/forum/info/news/Getting-Started/page/1#post23793
          1. If you received a message that your code was in use, and you are sure that you cannot log in to the forums using the instructions in the above section titledWhat is my Guild Wars 2 Login?, then please respond to this issue with the Serial Codeyou are using and where you got it.

Didn’t Get a Registration Confirmation Email?
          1. Most players who did not receive a confirmation email or see a confirmation screen have indeed completed their registration successfully.Don’t worry about the confirmation. There is nothing in the confirmation email or confirmation screen that is necessary to for you to log in to Guild Wars 2. To find out if you registered successfully, simply sign in to the forums using the correct login information as described in the above section titled What is my Guild Wars 2 Login?
            1. Link to Forums and Beta Download: https://forum.guildwars2.com/forum/info/news/Getting-Started/page/1#post23793

Got an Email in the Wrong Language?
          1. We are investigating the cause of this issue, but it should have no effect on your ability to download the beta client or play Guild Wars 2. All players we have investigated with this issue so far do in fact have the correct region on their Guild Wars 2 account. You should be able to sign in to the forums and get the client if you use the correct information as stated in the above section titled What is my Guild Wars 2 Login?

Want to Change Your Email Address?
          1. At this time, it is not possible to change your Guild Wars or Guild Wars 2 account name or email address.We will have this ability before Guild Wars 2 launches. We know that some players do not have a valid email address for their combined Guild Wars and Guild Wars 2 account name, and we know those players really want to change it.It will be possible in the future. If you believe this situation is preventing you from signing in to download the beta client, see the above sections titled What is my Guild Wars 2 Login?and Tried to Reset Password, But it Didn’t Work?

If one of these responses helped you solve your issue, then there is no need to update your ticket or reply to this email.
          Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

FYI: AVG firewall folks having problems: The BranchCache/Windows Remote Management (Compatibility Mode) rule under System services is what is blocking GW2 from patching. Change it from Block to Allow for all. You can fix the rule properly to allow remote port 80 if you feel the need to retain the other protection of the other parts of the rule, but it really comes down to blocking port 80, 443 for client and server use.
            Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

I think it's PVP or PVE..anyways I can't wait to play tomorrow
              Current 85's
              Troll Shaman/Troll Druid/Troll Priest/Blood Elf Hunter/Blood Elf Paladin (Uldum)

Currently being leveled
              Orc Warlock (Uldum Server)
              10/20/30/40/50/60/70/80/85
              Undead Priest (Uldum)
              Troll Warrior (Sen'Jin)

On hold:
              Madda (Pandarian Rogue) name held
              Tyri (Undear Warrior or Orc Warrior) not sure yet
              Raylah (----- Monk)

Comment

They turned the servers on a hour early. GO GO GO!
                Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Going to go live in about 5 minutes. www.twitch.tv/chaos5061
                  Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

We’ll be conducting a stress test on Monday May 14 from 11 AM to 6:00 PM PDT (-7 GMT).

This special test event is open only to Pre-Purchase customers who have registered their accounts. With your help, we can conduct important tests and address some of the issues we identified during our first Beta Weekend Event. During this event, all you need to do is play normally with a new or existing character on your Beta account using the same game client. Please note that since this is a stress test of our servers, you may experience some in-game performance issues. If you’ve pre-purchased Guild Wars 2 and wish to participate in the stress test, we recommend that you register the account and download the game client.

Pre-Purchase customers, log in to the Beta Forums for more information and/or to download the Beta client if needed.
                    Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

DAMN DAMN DAMN. Okay now what do I do?

Plan was to stay up all Sunday night and go to bed at 10 am my time Monday after I start the D3 download. Then get up at 8-9 pm my time and be set to slay the demons of Hell in D3 all night until I get where I fall asleep at my keyboard.

Now I'm going to get even less sleep. The plan now is to stay up all Sunday night and go to bed at 10 am my time Monday after I start the D3 download. Then get up at 5 pm my time and play Guild Wars 2 until 8 pm my time then get ready for D3. I can do 7 hours of sleep after being up maybe 14-15 hours hopefully. But I'm sure not going to be going long as I want in D3 now.
                      Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Oh I forgot to add #firstworldproblems
                        Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Many of you have been asking about when we will have our second Beta Weekend Event. As we are approaching a long weekend in many parts of the world, we understand that some of you want to make plans for that. To help you with that we can confirm that we will NOT be running BWE2 this coming weekend.

Our BWE1 was super successful, we exceeded our expectations. As some of you might have experienced first hand, this lead to some technical issues. To make sure we are not running into the same situation for BWE2, we recently had a stress test, and we are currently deploying a lot of additional hardware in our datacenters.

We will be able to tell you exactly when BWE2 will take place as soon as all the hardware has been deployed. We are not withholding a date intentionally, we want to make sure that BWE2 will be a really great experience for all of you.

I hope this helps a bit in understanding where we are standing – you all have a really relaxing long weekend!
                          Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

my new desktop wallpapers:

Link to each image I used for wallpapers:
                            Elementalist:

Thief:

Ranger:

my new Screensaver add the ribbons screensavers on the side.:

Link to Theme I used as a base for it:
                            http://creativx.net/forums/windows-7...s-2-theme.html

Changed the Windows Login screen to this background:
                            Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Beta Weekend Event 2 will begin on Friday, June 8th, at noon PDT (GMT-7) and will run until Sunday, June 10th, at 11:59 p.m. PDT (GMT-7).
                              Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

If that isn’t enough to get you all bursting with excitement, here is some more news:
                                Your existing beta characters have not been deleted, and you will be able to continue right where you left off! This means that enterprising players with characters level 35 or higher will be able to test their mettle against the explorable version of the Ascalonian Catacombs dungeon!
                                In addition to sharing this news with you, I want to convey a massive “thank you” to all of you for playing in our beta events so far. The participation and enthusiasm we’ve seen has exceeded our expectations, and we’re all very grateful and appreciative here at the studio. Your support during our first Beta Weekend Event and throughout development has been instrumental in getting us prepared for launch and helping us take massive steps in the evolution of Guild Wars 2 as a whole. You, our community, are an integral part of the development process, and Guild Wars 2 simply would not be what it is today without you.
                                Your participation is even more important when you consider that we take our beta events very seriously in terms of our development strategy. At ArenaNet, “beta event” means exactly that—it’s a development-centric event in which we test our systems, discover new and exciting bugs, and get pivotal feedback from our testers about what is going in the right direction and what isn’t.
                                We have listened intently to all of your feedback from our first Beta Weekend Event, and we’ve made great strides toward resolving many of the issues you’ve helped us identify. These include party movement into overflow servers, chat functionality, key bindings, server stability, performance, and many more that we will detail in the near future.

Of course, there’s no denying the benefits of having such a vocal, outspoken community. And I’m not speaking just in terms of development; I’m also referring to how our players are spreading the word that Guild Wars 2 is more than just a game, it’s an evolving, online world that is shaped and driven by its players. Our community and our studio won’t accept anything less than excellence, and above all else, we both value a pioneering approach to the future of online worlds.
                                Having said all that, what is the one thing we most look forward to in our second Beta Weekend Event? In a nutshell, it’s getting the chance to play with you all: sharing a world we’ve built together, discovering what’s great and what could be better, and defining a ground-breaking world that we can all enjoy for many years to come. That’s what these beta events mean to us.
                                For those who haven’t yet pre-purchased Guild Wars 2, you’ll still have a chance to play in the beta. We’re teaming up with our partners to give away keys for Beta Weekend Event 2, so follow us on Twitter and Facebook to get the latest news.
                                Thank you all so much for your support, care, and enthusiasm—we couldn’t do it without you!
                                Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Working...
                                X