Missing Panda Starter Guides

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blueboyyankeebaby View Post
    i cannot get the windows cliet to work to update the 85 - 90 guides........am i missing somethimng......it was pretty straight forward.....it worked yesterday for me
    What is it doing exactly? Did you try redownloading the client from the Members Area?
    Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

I'm still getting this error. I'm seeing ZygorViewer 3 in the addons, and none of the guides are available. I've cleared WTF and addons ZG folder and reinstalled. What else is missing? Is anyone else still having this issue?

Comment

Are you sure that you're clearing stuff in the proper WoW installation path and that the Updater is installing to the proper WoW installation path?
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I had the same problem then I removed the files and manually downloaded them to the wow Interface addon and then they worked.
          So try manually downloading.

Comment

I only have one WTF folder and one addons folder. Not sure what I could be missing.

Comment

You can send in an email to support@zygorguides.com and request a remote session. I'd be happy to try to help you figure out what's going on and get it fixed.

Comment

I'm having a weird problem. Not sure if others have experienced this, but my Zygor guides (4) have worked fine with my alliance characters in Pandaria. But tonight I went to start my 85 horde character and the only thing listed in the leveling guides besides the usual places is The Wandering Isle, nothing about Pandaria. It's asking me to begin levels 1-12 (step 22) in the Wandering Isle, but I didn't do that. Instead I took the first couple of quests in the Jade Forest manually since the Guides say nothing about Pandaria. What gives?

Comment

Do you own the Mists of Pandaria version of the "Leveling & Loremaster" guide for Horde?

Comment

Originally posted by desertdwarf View Post
                    Do you own the Mists of Pandaria version of the "Leveling & Loremaster" guide for Horde?
                    No, guess not. Didn't think about that. So it's a separate leveling guide?

Comment

Yes, Alliance and Horde are separate sides and separate guides. You can see what you own and don't own in the Members area of the website in the Manage Guides section.

Comment

Working...
                      X