OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any ETA for the Travel System to be fully-functional?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From what I can tell, it has never worked and still doesn't work.

Just wondering how far down the list of all the things Zygor Guides didn't have implemented when MoP was officially released. Wasn't most everything supposed to be fixed during the public testing phase and incorporated into the Zygor Guides BEFORE the official release of MoP?

Is there a current list of fixes still to be done, in some kind of numerical order in which they have been assigned priority? If so, is it something we (as users) can see so that we will have a fair idea as to how long to wait?

Thanks!

There is no public testing phase for any of our guides so it's not possible for all bugs to be worked out with a public testing phase.

The Travel System does work, it just has some bugs/quirks that are being worked on. Not sure why you feel like it's never worked, however getting these bugs/quirks fixed and making the Travel System as smooth as possible is a high priority item for us, right up there with getting the gear suggestions working as intended.

Our internal bug tracking does not have a publicly view-able aspect to it but we do have over 40 things on our list.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by kreelor View Post

From what I can tell, it has never worked and still doesn't work.
      What issues are you having?

Like Cabby said, it is working. There are some bugs that we are working on, but none of these issues are game breaking like what you are describing.

Comment

Working...
      X