patch 5.1 not loading guides

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

patch 5.1 not loading guides

when i go to my addons it tell me that zygor guides viewer 4 is out of date and won't load the guide u have to click load out of date guide.

do u know when this will be fixed and updated

thanks
    spynet

I'm seeing the same. I'm so embarrassed to admit, if I don't have my Zygor Guides, I don't play. I feel so dirty, where is the adventurer in me?

Comment

We will get them updated as soon as we can. You should be able to click the Addons button at the character screen and then check the box at the top to load out of date addons to get the guides working again until we get it updated.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Hi,

I checked my load out of date add ons but my zygor still doesn't work what else can I do?

Comment

Have you updated in the last 24 hours , mine updated to 4.0.5473 yesturday and there working . Only thing that is missing is the new daily quests , but there easy enough to do with out the guide
          If you a Horde player Feel free to join our Horde group : http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/group.php?groupid=6

Comment

i dont really have a problem but it seems my map of kasarang wilds is messed up. None of my locations showing up except icons such as flight paths and archaeology dig sites. I tested and disabled my addons until i got to zygor and map went back to normal. Is addon messing up since patch 5.0

Please help

Comment

Have you update the guides recently?

Comment

I did just now and it doesnt seem to fix the issue. I disabled all my addons and enabled just zygor guides alone but it still doesnt work. Could it be the fact i dont have the guide for mop but that should not conflict with my maps. This issue started on Wednesday when i started the landfall quest lines.

Comment

Try going into the guide options and in the Extra Features section toggle off the Reveal Map.

Comment

okay ill try that

Comment

thanks. that fixed it

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
                        Try going into the guide options and in the Extra Features section toggle off the Reveal Map.
                        Where do I find guide options? When I click on the guide I get a message that says
                        Error: interface\addons\zygorguidesviewer\pointer.lua:72: attempt to index field "worldmapsize" (a nil value)
                        Line:6
                        Data:goto Blasted lands,59.4,14.9

Comment

It sounds like you may have a corrupted file. Please do the following.

1. Exit WoW
                          2. Go to the WoW/Interface/Addons folder and delete the ZygorGuidesViewer folder
                          3. Go to the WoW/WTF/Account/<accountname>/SavedVariables folder and delete the ZygorGudiesViewer.lua file
                          4. Run the Zygor Updater

If the Updater shows a current version of 'none' then install a fresh copy of the guides. If the Updater shows a current version number please let me know.

Comment

I play Horde and my guide is only 4.0.5488. There is no later update that I can do. Please help...

Comment

Working...
                            X