Daily guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daily guide

Now that the Grand Commendations have been added to the game.. howcome you decided only for the golden lotus to tell us to get it for alts.. And why in the end of the guide instead of placing it at the start of the guide?

doing it the other way will have people noticing and grinding rep on the char there only are revered aswell..

I just looked in the guide files and it's not only in there for Golden Lotus. It's at the end of the guide because you need to be at least revered in order to purchase and use it.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I think what dkdabu means is that actually there "should" be some sort of trigger on getting revered to immidiatly get the commendation. Because otherwise you might "loose" a day of rep (actually half of it) when you rep up after the first dailyquest, and forget to get the commendation ... ?

But the good thing is: this happens to you only once ... the next time you rep up you remember to check for a commendation on your own ;-)

So one solution might be to just place a reminder sentence at the beginning of the daily start text.
      just a thought

Comment

Working...
      X