Which guide should I get next?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which guide should I get next?

I'm still new to WoW and all so I've already got the leveling guide to lvl up quicker.
    What would you recommend, being the next guide I should get as a WoW newbie.
    I was thinking Dungeons&Gear or Professions&Achievements?
    Or should I just relax a little while and not worry about buying another guide yet :P

That depends on what you'd like to do. Also have you hit level 90 yet? Normally it's easier to do everything else in game once you're max level.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Ohh nice.
      Okay thank you.. I'll stick to just leveling then, thank you

Comment

Personally, I went with Professions and Achieivements. I've been leveling 4 chars in increments of 5. I leveled two so far to 80+, switched to Professions (for change of pace), brought my professions up as far as I could go, took one toon up to 85 then switched THAT one to Achievement (Loremaster) while still bringing up my 80 toon in 2 Professions. Then I switch to two other chars both 60ish. I don't get bored this way. PLUS with doing professions in increments, I've found I save money at the AH cuz I share mats with my own chars. Run out of Netherweave Cloth? Just level up your 65 char and mail all the cloth to the char that's tailoring. Don't want to sell all the Leather or Blacksmithing items at the AH, send them to your Enchanter. Resell the enchant mats at the AH. Cook running out of meat or fish? Same thing, just start levelling the char that needs to run through a zone and mail the meat to the cook. Saves time grinding. Yes by the time you get into your 3rd char, levelling 55-80 is routine but you know the story lines and it goes pretty quick. Doing Loremaster is fun cuz you get to go thru lower level areas for the first time WAY over powered. Fun to fly into a mob camp and just one hit kill 5 or 6 mobs.

My opinion only. Hard to keep track sometimes of 5 char but at least I'm not bored by just leveling all to 90 then doing the professions later.

Comment

Working...
        X