Holy Priest - Professions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy Priest - Professions

What professions would suit a holy priest?
    Started an Alt and want to become a good healer, done skinning and mining before and wanting something different.

Thanks

tailoring and enchanting. You can make your own gear and enchant it, also Disenchant items for mats.

Comment

Thanks awesome, will give it a go.

Comment

Thanks Thomas I have started these two professions... they are going to cost a bit to keep going! specially now that I dont skin! will use my Alt to fund this one

Another question,
        As mentioned before Zygor is build for leveling through quests, and to give you a good powerful character to do so.
        What I wanted to know, now that I am a holy priest, I wont be dealing damage, very rarely? Doing dungeons and all I do is heal... which I like.
        Is the suggested Talent allocation by Zygor a good set for just doing healing, or is it again to help you level on your own?

Comment

The Glyphs and Talents are always tricky ones to make recommendations on because it really depends on how the current choices are working and what you need at any given moment. The recommendations by the guide are still based around solo questing for leveling but normally they can also work well in regular 5-man dungeons. When you start doing heroics and raids then you'll want to consider looking at alternatives to make sure you've got the best ones for your situations. I'd recommend checking out the Noxxic recommendations as they are more oriented toward end game dungeons and raids so might prove useful while in regular 5-man dungeons as well. The choice is always up to you since there's no set best choice.
          http://www.noxxic.com/wow/pve/priest...s-minor-glyphs
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Thanks Cabby, yes, it does get confusing. for the last few years I just played casual and got extremely frustrated and bored with WoW... now that I need to look at Specifications etc its becoming intense.

Noxxic is a great guide (good looking site too) will follow their way and see how I go.

Comment

Noxxic also has some great recommendations for the rotations and how to gem and enchant your gear to get the most out of it. I've found that the rotations they have recommended are the same ones used in the Ovale Spell Priority addon and it's companion addon Nerien's Ovale Scripts. I believe the rotations are based on the Simulationcraft stuff that works very well for getting the max out of your spells.
              My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Yeah, I am just reading through the complete "Holy Priest" recommendation.
                Will apply their suggestions to my Monk as well.

Comment

Working...
                X