Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Small mistakes

So, a few little things I have noticed.

1. The travel system does NOT take the portal in Paw'Don Village BACK to Stormwind into account. This is a TWO WAY portal in that, it can take you BACK to Stormwind as well (this is the portal that you appear in front of if you go to the MoP continent from Stormwind near the hot air balloon).

2. The Phosphorescent Stone Drake doesnt utilize the travel system, it just tells you to go to Deepholm.

3. Not 100% sure on this but the Thundering Jade Cloud Serpent is using the same model as the Thundering August Cloud Serpent model yet, I think the Jade mount is supposed to be green (hence the word 'Jade' in its name).

According to this, its supposed to be green.

http://www.warcraftmounts.com/mounts...oudserpent.php
    Race and Class: Dwarven Priest Character Name: Jacq US server: Cenarion Circle
    Primary Spec: Shadow Secondary Spec: Discipline

Are you 100% sure about #1 there? I remember doing stuff in Krasarang and when I had to go to SW it told me to use the portal there in Paw'don Village to get back to SW. I think it only directs you to use that route if you happen to be closer (timing wise) than going to Seven Stars and using the portal in there.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Its possible, Ill re-test it as its easy enough to do, load up an achieve in Stormwind while standing next to the portal in Pandaria and see what it does. However, I looked at this a few days ago and while standing next to the portal, was directed to the 'seven stars moons and suns with asteroids town that I or no one else can remember the name to' instead of being instructed to take the portal.
      Race and Class: Dwarven Priest Character Name: Jacq US server: Cenarion Circle
      Primary Spec: Shadow Secondary Spec: Discipline

Comment

Working...
      X