OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flash Sale: All Guides 50% Off For The Next 2 Days!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks, cabby, for replying. Got a question...

If Clickbank hasn't been able to write a little bit of code to update their product during the last 3 years (or more!), then I'm wondering why Zygor doesn't dump that lame place and find a decent alternative? Obviously, if they can't spend 20 minutes to fix their code, then what kind of confidence can any user have in Clickbank's integrity to make our transactions secure? I, for one, have doubts about their concerns for users. Are there alternatives to Clickbank? After all, it's only money being transacted, and THOUSANDS of other website never seem to have a problem receiving money for products ordered online!

Comment

To dump them would mean we'd be losing all the purchase tracking of our thousands of customers. It's better to wait for Clickbank to make the changes then it is for us to have to start over from scratch (basically).
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

It always says 25 dollars for both guides when I look in managing my guides. With the 50% sale running when will it update the price to reflect the half off?

Thanks

Comment

If it always says $25 then you have something wrong in the browser causing it to not refresh the page. Normally you would see $50 and the half off price is $25. Of course this particular sale that you posted under is from a couple months ago so this particular 50% off sale is not applicable at this time.
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Ah damn... Didn't see the post in time.

I will wait for the next discount to buy the guides I am missing.

Hope it will be soon.

Comment

Working...
            X