Clear All

Notice About Elder Scrolls Online Leveling Guides

GUIDE STATUS:
    Aldmeri Dominion Guide: Updated and polished up to Level 50. - Finished
    Daggerfall Covenant Guide: Updated and polished up to Level 50. - Finished
    Ebonheart Pact Guide: Updated and polished up to Level 50. - Finished

* Working on final miscellaneous fixes
    Last Updated: 04/30/2014
    Last edited by Zygor Admin; July 3, 2014, 02:05 PM.
    Zygor Guides Creative Director

this should be stickied in the eso forums and not hiding over here.

Comment

I put a sticky in that forum with a link to this thread.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
        I put a sticky in that forum with a link to this thread.
        awesome thanks

Comment

i cant download elder says invalid promp line

Comment

Make sure you are following the instructions here:
            http://www.zygorguides.com/support/m...ualinstall.php

Comment

oh come on why you didnt say that from the begginning? all the hype and all to deliver the unfinnish guides?
              you should have say that, is not like people dont buy the stuff but we all spec full working products not hype and buy now and wait till we finnish, thats why i hate hype stuff i though you were professionals.
              Next time just say your are selling stuff in beta stage so i can make a good choice, now with the new "update guide policy" are you really gonna finnish the guides or we just pay for something its never going to be completed?

Comment

arxerisdam.....go level on your own and don't purchase it. The guide in this stage is fantastic for the time they were allotted to actually work on it. I believe like most zygor fans that it can only get better.

Comment

Originally posted by arxerisdam View Post
                  oh come on why you didnt say that from the begginning? all the hype and all to deliver the unfinnish guides?
                  you should have say that, is not like people dont buy the stuff but we all spec full working products not hype and buy now and wait till we finnish, thats why i hate hype stuff i though you were professionals.
                  Next time just say your are selling stuff in beta stage so i can make a good choice, now with the new "update guide policy" are you really gonna finnish the guides or we just pay for something its never going to be completed?
                  Don't know how you can read but not understand. The guides are complete, they are jsut not fully updated and polished. They are working on that now.

Comment

Been using the Guide since it was available. So far the guide has not caught up to me and my level. Been playing since Beta. Not real sure how to push it to where I am in game as we use to do in WOW. The right click on arrow and it catches up to ya. Any suggestions?
                    Memories are defined moments

Comment

The ESO guide won't do that because Zenimax doesn't provide your quest history. Best suggestion is to open your map and right click on the next step button and watch the map marker move all over the map. When it gets close to you stop the fast forward and it should be close to where you need to be in the guide. At that point you just do some searching (manually) thru the steps to see if you can find anything that you just recently did, and go from there.

Comment

can you make it mandatory for the guides to get the sky shards. The locations are static, and i was dissapointed you did not include them as i think they help the leveling curve and reward.

and also certain bookcases give bonuses, some are static, if your near one in a quest please redirect to it for an easy skill increase.
                        Last edited by scorge; April 5, 2014, 12:27 PM.

Comment

Skyshards are something we do have plans for but our first priority is to finish getting the guides polished and working correctly before we add anything new.

Comment

Sky shards should not be new they should of already been in there, saying its new content means you did not fully take then into account.

Polishing the guides is good, although in this case seems to mean rush through the quests and mark them.

It does though means your adding QA to the mistakes or quests steps that did not work, having been a user of Zygor guides for a number of years i love the Skyrim one, its good, it though is still a beta guide.

I would still recommend people using it, although they will miss content if they follow it exactly without deviation.

Comment

Could we please get a change log showing whats been fixed/added so we dont keep reporting something that they think they fixed.

Comment

Working...
                              X