No announcement yet.

Notice About Elder Scrolls Online Leveling Guides

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok my Problem is now fixed. But i tryed to play the addon with german client, but it dosn't work xD .. i hope it would work in the future ... but we will see ...

Comment

Hi, Just for your info, I have a lvl 14 toon that I have tried the guide on and as far as I'm aware it works perfectly, so well done for that, I'll keep you informed.

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Support View Post
        @jasonlee16z... The skyshards and lorebooks are all integrated directly into the leveling guides now. There is no longer a separate guide for them. As for the expired message we are working on getting that fixed so previous owners no longer see that when they have no subscription.
        Thanks. I just wanted to report that it's working as expected. No more license error

This is just a suggestion/feature request

I understand the skyshard guide is now integrated. That's really awesome. Nice Work!

It would also be fantastic if the skyshards were optionally available separately and not integrated especially now with the latest patch. All level 50 characters are instantly advanced to the same champion level of your highest level character essentially bypassing the need to grind out all those VR levels (unless you are a completionist.) I could see still wanting to go get all the shards without wanting to manually skip past all the quests in the guide ot just get the shards.

Anyhow thanks for the support. I look forward to seeing where the guides go and will subscribe once new guide content is available. A friend will be subscribing to the guides shortly too. Is there a referral program?
        Last edited by jasonlee16z; June 1, 2016, 08:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jasonlee16z View Post
          Anyhow thanks for the support. I look forward to seeing where the guides go and will subscribe once new guide content is available. A friend will be subscribing to the guides shortly too. Is there a referral program?
          We do have a referral program, but it's for the Elite membership. Basically, each person you refers take $1.00 off the cost of Elite. Technically, you could refer enough people to even get it for free.

http://zygorguides.com/members/referrals
          Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

As I'm working through with my lvl 14 toon, Ive noticed that there are an awful lot of manual advancements needed, I presume its because of the way that ESO works and the auto advancement that we saw in WOW does not work very well in ESO, bearing this in mind can we have some sort of key binding so we Don't have to keep clicking the advance arrow, not all of us use KB and mouse, I use an Xbox controller so I have to keep dropping that pressing the period then clicking with my mouse. very annoying, I can bind key presses to my controller.

Comment

Originally posted by henly1234 View Post
              As I'm working through with my lvl 14 toon, Ive noticed that there are an awful lot of manual advancements needed, I presume its because of the way that ESO works and the auto advancement that we saw in WOW does not work very well in ESO, bearing this in mind can we have some sort of key binding so we Don't have to keep clicking the advance arrow, not all of us use KB and mouse, I use an Xbox controller so I have to keep dropping that pressing the period then clicking with my mouse. very annoying, I can bind key presses to my controller.
              I don't know about the xbox platform but I was able to set a binding for this addon in the PC version. I haven't checked the binding since the newest version was released.

Comment

xbox controller on the pc.

Comment

Also ive noticed that the stages do not catch up like they used to

Comment

Yes, ESO tracks things a lot differently than in WoW and that is the cause for a lot of manual advancing. There is a Zygor section in the keybindings that you can use to set a keybind for advancing to the next step.
                    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

aha thank you for that,

Comment

Originally posted by henly1234 View Post
                        http://zygorguides.com/blog/helpful-...-online-guide/ has the details on doing this

Comment

Working...
                        X