No announcement yet.

Notice About Elder Scrolls Online Leveling Guides

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Changelog for ESO should be up tomorrow.
    Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Let me go ahead and put a silent-sticker on you all complaining about Sky shards. Sky shards is not, and was not promised from the get-go. They promised a leveling guide - Fully ingame - And you got it. As they have both said from the start, changes happen from Beta to Live, and Zygor or any other Guide-maker has no way to foresee this. Now, to let the Silent-sticker be sitting on your mouth for all time, why dont you go ahead and install the two addons, EsoHead, and EsoHead Markers from ESOUI.com

That is a website from ZAM, the same network housing WoWInterface, that you might all be pretty aware about by now.
      Those two addons do exactly what you want. Skyshards. While putting a Marker on your map for every node that youve collected.
      Skyshards are shown, both the ones that you have Not collected, and the ones you have. Now, I dont know if they have got every single one of them, but again - This is a leveling guide. Nothing about Sky shards was promised, so theres really nothing to complain about.

ESOUI.com - EsoHead - EsoHead Markers - Go get em.

-P.
      "Hatred is where you turn when you can't face your grief.
      Vengeance is like sharpening a blood-stained, rusty sword in a pool of blood. The more you sharpen it, the more rust builds up, so you sharpen it again.

Ultimately, all that remains is a shattered pile of powdered dust."

Comment

When will the Zygor Guide for TESO support other languages ?

Comment

Bought the guide..so far im lvl 21. Works great!!

while we are at it..at step 380 guides says.

- Click Cormount Wayshrine
          - Travel to the Elden Root Temple Wayshrine

but this is wrong because the guide should say

- travel to the Elden Root Wayshrine

The Elden Root TEMPLE wayshrine is a different wayshrine and looking at step 381,382,383 it leads you away from "Elden Root Wayshrine" and not the different "Elden Root Temple Wayshrine"

No biggie..just makes it more "polished"

Keep up the nice work and if i find more typos, or bugs i will post. Maybe make a bug forum for elders scrolls online in bug section. In stead of here.

bye

Comment

i keep getting a error when i log in saying "Charecter name is missing" or something getting well anoyed, tried reinstalling and getting the same thing over and over

Comment

We're working on this bug right now.
              My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Ah ok thanks for the info

Comment

Same error as dragondude Bought guide today really annoying i did everything according to the guide java is up to date i got the daggerfall leveling guide box checked but still...Screenshot_20140407_220222.jpg
                  Last edited by themistocles; April 7, 2014, 03:17 PM.

Comment

Please bear with us as we get this fixed.
                    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

ok keep us posted

Comment

Tried to do manual update - updater says "a guide update is waiting to be installed"? version I have is 8754, one waiting to be installed is 8781? I'm confused lol - why is it not updating to newest version?

Comment

Try clicking the wrench and using the repair/reinstall options to see if that resolves the problem.

Comment

Same problem .. Tried repair - deleteing - reinstalling - replacing my self .. nothing works and still says im using outdated.

Comment

Repair worked - thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by MrSapient View Post
                                Same problem .. Tried repair - deleteing - reinstalling - replacing my self .. nothing works and still says im using outdated.
                                Try again. Should be fixed now.

Comment

Working...
                                X