Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just bought the horde guide

Greetings,

I have just bought the Zygor guide for the horde side, because I enjoyed it for the alliance, but as I am leveling my orc warrior through the barrens i hit level 21 and wanted to go to ashenvale. The problem that I am having is that it only go up to level 20 and it doesn't even give me the option to go past that. doesn't even show me zones past the level 10-20 and i bought the full guides too. I am just a little confused on what this is. I should have all the way up to dreanor as that is what my membership is telling me.

Originally posted by warriorphil View Post
    Greetings,

I have just bought the Zygor guide for the horde side, because I enjoyed it for the alliance, but as I am leveling my orc warrior through the barrens i hit level 21 and wanted to go to ashenvale. The problem that I am having is that it only go up to level 20 and it doesn't even give me the option to go past that. doesn't even show me zones past the level 10-20 and i bought the full guides too. I am just a little confused on what this is. I should have all the way up to dreanor as that is what my membership is telling me.
    My guess is that you still only have the Trial version installed which is a common problem if you don't update the guides after buying the full version. Make sure that you have all the latest updates using either our Client or the manually download files from the Members Area. If need be, click the wrench icon and choose to do a reinstall. If any of these solutions work for you please let us know which one did the trick. Thanks.
    Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

That worked when I reinstalled it and before i reinstalled it i unchecked everything and then just made sure that the horde was checked and logged in and everything was normal again. I was doing what you suggested multiple times and wasn't working. Which is why I sent a message to the forums. I use to do trouble shooting like this all the time at work but it was mostly internet equipment. But thank you again and you guys have amazing leveling guides.

Comment

When you say you unchecked everything and then just checked the Horde do you mean those white boxes on the Zygor client? If so make sure the box beside WoW on the left and all of the guide boxes in the middle are solid white. If they are hollow white then the updating won't work properly.
        Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
        http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
        http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
        X