Seriously???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seriously???

I just spent the money to add the Reputation guide to my Zygor account. I know I have to get 3 reps up to exalted in Draenor for perks with my garrison. Looking forward to your help.

And then... It says... "go kill lvl 100 mobs."
    THAT'S IT????
    I think I have just had $15 stolen from my pocket!

That's what Blizzard has in the game right now for the reputations. I'll use the Council of Exarchs as an example here. There are some quests that you do as you level that will count toward the reputation, but there are no daily quests to do every day to help. After you do those few quests the only thing that is left to raise the reputation is to kill level 100 mobs in specific locations (Socrethar's Rise, Pillars of Fate, and Darktide Roost). That's all there is to it. Blizzard didn't put in any tabards to use in dungeons, daily quests, or anything nice like that. All they gave for raising the reputations (at this point in time) is grinding level 100 mobs in specific locations. If Blizzard adds in more ways to raise the reputation with future patches then we will look at it again and re-write these guides as needed.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Support View Post
      but there are no daily quests to do every day to help.

For some reason Blizzard thought getting rid of dailies was a good thing >.< (PS It's not)

Comment

Maybe you can put a small tutorial into the guide how to use the group finder tool.
        There always seem to be groups running around the level 100 areas farming reputation.

Comment

Mob Grinding IS AWFUL!!!!! Reminds me of the old Vanilla days! Ugh!

Comment

The good thing is: you don't really have to grind reputation for these factions as they only sell vanity items like pets, mounts and a follower contract.

Comment

Originally posted by Cartman View Post
              The good thing is: you don't really have to grind reputation for these factions as they only sell vanity items like pets, mounts and a follower contract.
              Unless you just happen to be a mount and pet collector and it drives you crazy knowing there are pets in the game you can get and don't have.... Like me :P

Comment

Originally posted by Bomyne View Post
                Unless you just happen to be a mount and pet collector and it drives you crazy knowing there are pets in the game you can get and don't have.... Like me :P
                Pet and mount collectors already waste lots of time camping spawn locations or waiting for certain weather conditions so wasting time grinding reputation is not very different.
                I recently did the Safari achievement for EK, Kalimdor and Northrend and some pets even required reactivating an abandoned Horde character on PvP realm (Minfernal, Arctic Fox Kit, Unborn Val'kyr).

Comment

The trading post requires 3 exalted factions in order to upgrade to level 3...
                  Race and Class: Dwarven Priest Character Name: Jacq US server: Cenarion Circle
                  Primary Spec: Shadow Secondary Spec: Discipline

Comment

Originally posted by littlewierdo View Post
                    The trading post requires 3 exalted factions in order to upgrade to level 3...
                    Unless it was again changed it was hotfixed to only require one exalted faction.
                    You cannot trust any tooltip in the game anymore as Blizzard is waiting to fix the tooltips until patch 6.1. For example the 2nd crafted armor upgrade tokens still show an itemlevel of 665 while it is 670 since quite a while.

Comment

Unless it was again changed it was hotfixed to only require one exalted faction.
                      You cannot trust any tooltip in the game anymore as Blizzard is waiting to fix the tooltips until patch 6.1. For example the 2nd crafted armor upgrade tokens still show an itemlevel of 665 while it is 670 since quite a while.
                      Shows what I know, I dont have the time to play WoW much so I had no idea all these tooltips were broken.
                      Race and Class: Dwarven Priest Character Name: Jacq US server: Cenarion Circle
                      Primary Spec: Shadow Secondary Spec: Discipline

Comment

Originally posted by littlewierdo View Post
                        Shows what I know, I dont have the time to play WoW much so I had no idea all these tooltips were broken.
                        Unfortunately, it seems to happen at least once an expansion. What i think happens is they are able to hot fix things on the server without requiring a download, where as the tooltips are stored in the language files and need a patch to fix.

Comment

Working...
                        X