Third-Party AddOn Compatibility Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Third-Party AddOn Compatibility Issues

It is our goal to make Zygor's Gold and Auctions guide compatible with all your favorite third-party gold addons. If you're having problems running our addon side by side with other addons please report them to us in this thread. Let us know what addons you're using and what actions you're performing that causes a problem.

Example addons: Auctioneer, Auctionator, TradeSkillMaster, ect.

KNOWN ISSUES:

Auctioneer / AuctionLite
    Problem: Running scan with Zygor causes Auctioneer / AuctionLite to duplicate the scan, causing disconnects.

Possible solution: In the the core Auctioneer options menu under Scanner, there is an option called Scan manual searches and searches by other Addons that is ticked on by default. Tr disabling it, which may solve the disconnect problems. /auc config will get you to the Auctioneer options.

No known solution for AuctionLite yet.
    Last edited by Zygor Admin; March 10, 2015, 01:29 PM.
    Zygor Guides Creative Director

when using the auctioneer addon along with zygor addon and I do a Zygor scan for some reason it forces auctioneer to scan the auctionhouse as well causing disconnects. I have to manually disable auctioneer from addons list eachtime I do a zygor scan to avoid it. Is there anyway to seperate the two scans so it doesn't do this?

Comment

The release notes to Auctioneer mentions disconnects:

http://forums.norganna.org/index.php...c-5521-release

It's worth trying the settings they suggest.

Comment

AuctionLite also causes disconnects in combination with Zygor.

Comment

I know there was a setting in Auctioneer that makes it also scan when any searching is done (or something like that) which is what causes the problem when Auctioneer is active. That's one that can be disabled. Check the AuctionLite settings to see if there's anything similar.
          Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
          http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
          http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

I just downloaded TradeSkillMaster and since then my gold run dailies guide has broken. It just keeps blinking and saying "routing to proper section" I disabled TradeSkillMaster but that has not fixed the problem. It is the only new addon I have installed since yesterday though, and yesterday the guide worked just fine. Should I try to completely delete TSM and all of it's files, or is just disabling going to be enough? Or is it possible the two things are completely unrelated?

Edit: I just went in and tried to load my professions fishing guide and got a "Unable to load guide, no valid steps" error message. Maybe my guide is just broken or something?

Edit #2: I just deleted all files pertaining to TradeSkillMaster and the guides are still not working properly. Something seems to have just randomly broken since earlier today and yesterday at which time everything was perfect. However, I don't think it is a TSM issue since that and all of the associated files are deleted off my computer.
            Last edited by joni65; March 22, 2015, 11:15 PM.

Comment

I have TSM installed with the guides and I can say it's not a problem with TSM. Try running the desktop client and use the wrench icon on it to scan and repair the guide files.

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Support View Post
                I have TSM installed with the guides and I can say it's not a problem with TSM. Try running the desktop client and use the wrench icon on it to scan and repair the guide files.
                I just did this and all is right again. Thank goodness... playing WoW without Zygor would be treacherous.

Comment

Thanks for the tip on Auctioneer. Disabling that function works for me. No disconnects.
                  Lightbringer Server
                  Zestina- Hunter Lvl 96

Comment

Cosmetic error with Auctioneer

At the bottom left side of the default Auction window (Browse) there is a small box that show how much gold you have. With only Zygor enable when i press the Sell or Buy tab this info disappears (that is normal). When i enable Auctioneer and Zygor together in Zygor tabs in the same position show me the gold i have only without the frame and overlap the message "LAST UPDATED x hours ago". The only solution i found is to resize the Auction window so i can see the Zygor message end at the bottom left the gold i have. But it's not a nice view .

PS: I try to attach an image (in jpg format 9.6kb) but always get the error invalid image.

Best Regards
                    Nick

Comment

Thanks for reporting this. I think this is what you are referring to? I'll make sure this is on the bug list to get fixed.

What I do for the screen shots is use an external image site (like imageshack or similar) and just link the image in the post with the img tags.

Comment

Yes. Exactly that.

Comment

Theres issues with PetMarket too, I have to disable Zygor in order for anything in the auctioning box to show up under the petmarket tab.

Not that its that big of a deal, I have to make sure I just disable it just on my auctioneers & not my attacking chars but its still just a PITA sometimes.

Comment

Good to know, this was driving me crazy as well as spiking my CPU to 103%, froze the game, disconnects, thanks

Comment

Error when opening the gold guide:

Message: ...e\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\GoldUI\Goldguide-Core.lua:89: attempt to compare number with nil
                              Time: Fri Aug 17 13:07:05 2018
                              Count: 1
                              Stack: ...e\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\GoldUI\Goldguide-Core.lua:89: attempt to compare number with nil
                              [C]: ?
                              ...e\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\GoldUI\Goldguide-Core.lua:89: in function `CalculateAllChores'
                              ...e\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\GoldUI\Goldguide-Core.lua:66: in function `Initialise'
                              ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\GuideMenuNew-View.lua:89: in function `Open'
                              ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\GuideMenuNew-View.lua:648: in function <...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\GuideMenuNew-View.lua:648>

Locals:
                              The error disapears if I disable:
                              https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/saved_instances
                              Last edited by zdennis; August 17, 2018, 06:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X