No announcement yet.

No historical data for this realm found

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, didn't realize you had locale for Russian. You guys are great. Keep up the good work.

Comment

en_GB_Culte-de-la-rive-noir
      en_GB_eldrethalas
      en_GB_chogall
      Files

Serveur full name : Cho'gall :O

Comment

No answer ?

Comment

noway07, can you delete the en_GB_chogall file and let Client sync it again? If that doesn't fix it, can you say what the command:
          /dump GetRealmName()
          returns for you ingame?

-- EDIT: --

Actually, never mind. We found the issue. Cho'gall is "Cho'gall" internationally, but "Cho’gall" in French. ' ’ <- there's a difference...

It's now fixed - please DELETE your en_GB_chogall.lua file and re-sync using the Client.
          Last edited by Zygor Dev 1; March 19, 2015, 11:10 AM.

Comment

Ok for one day it works but now i have problems with fonts in Zygor Client 2015-03-21_4-50-52.jpg and due to this realm cant be add at all and no import as well
            Attached Files
            Last edited by trashermz; March 20, 2015, 09:03 PM.

Comment

Hm, the EU realms are all using a font that's included in the client and it should display russian characters just fine. I guess I'll have to leave it to Java to use the default font for those realms since it [should] handle them just fine.

I'll put that update out soon.

Comment

I just sent the fix out, by the way. Can wait a few minutes for the client to automatically find the update or restart the client manually to get it patched up.

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Dev 6 View Post
                  I just sent the fix out, by the way. Can wait a few minutes for the client to automatically find the update or restart the client manually to get it patched up.
                  It's updated but not solve the problem, can you advice which fonts using client for kyrillic letters maybe i will try to install it manually.

Comment

I found some fonts in .jar archive install it but it also didn't help.

Comment

after testing on other PC with old version realised that problems with font begins after update

Comment

Are you still having the same issue as shown in the screenshot you posted previously?

Comment

Are you still having the same issue as shown in the screenshot you posted previously?
                          Yes even after update to .152 still have the same

Comment

Thanks, u rock ! It's work'

Comment

Originally posted by trashermz View Post
                              Yes even after update to .152 still have the same
                              Can you not even get it to work by refreshing the realm list with the icon in the lower-right corner? If not, can you submit a support ticket so we can setup a TeamViewer session so I can get you up and running?

Comment

I know I posted this before but I installed java and still have problems seeing the options. Useing windows 8 amd processer. Capture77.JPG

Comment

Working...
                                X