Reset Declined Gear Suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reset Declined Gear Suggestions

I declined a few Gear Suggestions, but I would like to delete these ignored gear suggestions. I went to the Gear Suggestion area of settings and only saw Reset under stats, but not a Reset Declined Gear suggestion like in the manual.

Do the declined gear suggestions also persist across characters (I would rather keep it per character, not account-wide)?

I believe they are per character. I'll have to check to see why that reset option was removed.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

The option to clear the declined items is in the Zygor guide settings, gear suggestions section below the import / export.

It's possible you don't see this part because of a LUA error that may occur when the Ace3 library from another addon gets loaded and not the one from the Zygor addon.
      In that case disable all addons but the Zygor guide.

Comment

I found out that the AddOption("gearimport",{ section of the Zygor options causes the Ace3 related LUA error.
        It seems the guide is relying on a modified Ace3 library that does not get loaded when another addon already includes the Ace3 library (even if you install the most current Ace3 as separate addon).
        I think this should be looked into as many people use other addons that bring their own Ace3 together with the guide.

Comment

You are correct, it seems like an Ace3 error. The addon right now that is causing issues is DynamicCam.

Recount is also causing an issue for me.
          Last edited by jonathanbloom; July 27, 2016, 10:52 AM.

Comment

Sorry for bumping, just want to see if there is an update on the Ace3 issues. I got called out in a dungeon due to my DPS, but I couldn't use Recount to see what my DPS was.

Comment

Originally posted by jonathanbloom View Post
              Sorry for bumping, just want to see if there is an update on the Ace3 issues. I got called out in a dungeon due to my DPS, but I couldn't use Recount to see what my DPS was.
              I don't know if the Zygor team is working on that Ace3 Config LUA error but I think as long as you don't go into the gear advisor options you won't see that error and you can safely run all your addons.

Comment

That's good to know that if I never need to reset Gear Suggestions to disable my other addons for it.

Comment

With the latest guide update (5.0.14211) the Ace3 error should be gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Cartman View Post
                    With the latest guide update (5.0.14211) the Ace3 error should be gone.
                    Can confirm both addons enabled and the issue went away! Thank you Zygor! Thank you Cartman for bringing this to my attention.

Comment

Working...
                    X