No announcement yet.

Order Hall Quest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there a way to check Zygor logs or some file to see if we have done this quest? I chose order hall quests and it's telling me to do Fel Annihilation, i've tried talking to Khadgar to port me there and he won't, and I went to Exodar followed the arrow for days and no NPC and no auto accept. I don't want to mark this complete if I haven't actually done it yet.

thanks!

Comment

Did you go and fight a bunch of demons inside Exodar in a scenario? If yes then you did it, if no then you did not do it. When you talk to Khadgar are in inside the Chamber of the Guardians in Dalaran? What quests do you have in your quest log?
      Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
      http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Yes i had done that before and for some reason it didn't update to move onto the next quests. Thank you for the fast response and great guide/addon!

Comment

Ok, if you have done the scenario where you killed all of the demons in Exodar you can skip past that Fel Annihilation quest and the Nobundo quest. You'll probably see steps with a purple color to them. Those are steps that are part of the scenario so you can skip them as well.

Comment

Okay, so I've got a similar problem. I did the bringer of light quests before it came up in the guide, I've got Light's Heart in my order hall, because it was offered up, I just did it.

Now, the guide is stuck on this quest and when I right-click to mark as complete, I get an error:

3x ...aceZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\UIDropDownFork.lua:27 3: attempt to perform arithmetic on field 'numButtons' (a nil value)
            ...aceZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\UIDropDownFork.lua:27 3: in function `UIDropDownFork_AddButton'
            ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\EasyFork.lua:30: in function `initFunction'
            ...aceZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\UIDropDownFork.lua:68 : in function `UIDropDownFork_Initialize'
            ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\EasyFork.lua:21: in function `EasyFork'
            ...rfaceZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewer-6.0.lua:4508: in function `OpenQuickStepMenu'
            ...rfaceZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewer-6.0.lua:3960: in function `GoalOnClick'
            ...dOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Skins\Default\ViewerFram e.lua:311: in function <...dOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Skins\Default\ViewerFra me.lua:310>
            ...dOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Skins\Default\ViewerFram e.lua:35: in function <...dOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Skins\Default\ViewerFra me.lua:27>

Locals:
            info = <table> {
            notCheckable = true
            text = "Step 731 (level 103)"
            index = 1
            isTitle = true
            }
            level = 1
            listFrame = DropDownForkList1 {
            0 = <userdata>
            }
            (*temporary) = nil
            (*temporary) = "1"
            (*temporary) = nil
            (*temporary) = nil
            (*temporary) = nil
            (*temporary) = nil
            (*temporary) = nil
            (*temporary) = nil
            (*temporary) = nil
            (*temporary) = nil
            (*temporary) = nil
            (*temporary) = nil
            (*temporary) = nil
            (*temporary) = nil
            (*temporary) = nil
            (*temporary) = nil
            (*temporary) = nil
            (*temporary) = nil
            (*temporary) = nil
            (*temporary) = "attempt to perform arithmetic on field 'numButtons' (a nil value)"
            UIDropDownForkDelegate = <unnamed> {
            0 = <userdata>
            }

Very irritating. I'm stuck here and can't go forward with the Order Hall Guide.

Please advise.

Thanks,
            Brennan

Comment

To follow up, this is the error I get when I disable all other addons besides zygor:

Time: 10/28/16 21:15:43
              Count: 1
              Stack: [C]: in function `securecall'
              ...ace\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\UIDropDownFor k.lua:64: in function `UIDropDownFork_Initialize'
              Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\EasyFork.l ua:21: in function `EasyFork'
              ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewe r.lua:4508: in function `OpenQuickStepMenu'
              ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewe r.lua:3960: in function `GoalOnClick'
              ...dOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Skins\Default\ViewerFram e.lua:311: in function <...dOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Skins\Default\ViewerFra me.lua:310>
              ...dOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Skins\Default\ViewerFram e.lua:35: in function <...dOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Skins\Default\ViewerFra me.lua:27>

Locals: (*temporary) = <function> defined =[C]:-1
              (*temporary) = nil
              (*temporary) = ZGVF_Default_Menu {
              0 = <userdata>
              displayMode = "MENU"
              menuList = <table> {
              }
              goalframe = ZygorGuidesViewerFrame_Step1_Line2 {
              }
              Button = ZGVF_Default_MenuButton {
              }
              Text = ZGVF_Default_MenuText {
              }
              Icon = ZGVF_Default_MenuIcon {
              }
              stepframe = ZygorGuidesViewerFrame_Step1 {
              }
              }

Comment

Please try this for a test.

1. Exit the game
                2. Go to your WoW/Cache folder and delete everything in there
                3. Go to your WoW folder and rename the Interface and WTF folders to Interface.Old and WTF.Old
                4. Run the Zygor desktop client, click the refresh button in the top right, and then click on the Install button
                5. Go in game to test and then let me know if that fixed it

This will make the game act like a fresh install and the only addon installed will be Zygor. See if that affects the error in any way. Renaming those folders will allow you to restore your addons and settings if there is no effect on the error.

Comment

Ran through those steps, still getting an error. This is probably not the right forum now, since it's a broader issue. I can't use the guides at all if there is a step I need to skip. For example, now, when I go back to, say, the azsuna gude, I get stuck at the first "get the flight path".

Oh, this is also happening on both my Windows 10 box and my Macbook (Sierra).

Anyway, I went through these steps and I got a pop-up with this error:

Time: Fri Oct 28 23:03:12 2016
                  Count: 1
                  Stack: [C]: in function `securecall'
                  ...ace\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\UIDropDownFor k.lua:64: in function `UIDropDownFork_Initialize'
                  Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\EasyFork.l ua:21: in function `EasyFork'
                  ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewe r.lua:4508: in function `OpenQuickStepMenu'
                  ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewe r.lua:3960: in function `GoalOnClick'

Locals: (*temporary) = <function> defined =[C]:-1
                  (*temporary) = nil
                  (*temporary) = ZGVF_Default_Menu {
                  0 = <userdata>
                  displayMode = "MENU"
                  menuList = <table> {
                  }
                  goalframe = ZygorGuidesViewerFrame_Step1_Line2 {
                  }
                  Button = ZGVF_Default_MenuButton {
                  }
                  Text = ZGVF_Default_MenuText {
                  }
                  Icon = ZGVF_Default_MenuIcon {
                  }
                  stepframe = ZygorGuidesViewerFrame_Step1 {
                  }
                  }

Comment

You should be able to keep going by just clicking the next step button instead of trying to right click to mark complete. The guides should act the same way with either method of advancing the step. We will be looking into the error to see what's causing it so it can be fixed.

Comment

Well, hitting next does work, but it doesn't work the same as marking a quest as complete, as you suggest. It doesn't auto-advance, so if you are well along a quest set like Suramar, it takes a lot of clicking to get up to where you are. I think I had to skip about 500 steps manually to get caught up, because it stops on the first "make this your home" or "get flightpath". If I switch off that quest set and then back, I'm guessing I'll have to do it all again.

Let me know if you need anything, logs, errors, etc to help fix this.

Comment

We're working on fixing the right click error.

Comment

Have the same problem

Originally posted by Zygor Support View Post
                          Do you have the latest version of the guides installed? Probably yes due to you just joining today but just double checking. Have you tested with all other addons disabled?
                          Have no idea where I'm supposed to go. I have all my addons except Zygor running

Comment

This quest was done when I first came over to Broken Isles. Click forward and see if you did the quest already

Comment

Originally posted by twelsh36446 View Post
                              This quest was done when I first came over to Broken Isles. Click forward and see if you did the quest already
                              What guide and step number do you have open? Which quest are you talking about being done already?

Comment

I f you are in the senario and you kill the last thing and all other objectives were met, you do not get a chance to go back and do that part. I did it all in one go, picked up the quest etc but I was focusing on other objectives.... when I completed them the senario was complete and I no longer could do that quest.

Comment

Working...
                                X