Huge thanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Huge thanks

I only subscribed about 2 days ago after coming back to WoW after 6 years. The game has changed so much since I left right around the Cata release. I decided to start fresh on a new server. I still had all my old links and logins to places like Curse, WowInterface, etc. Loaded up all the addons I had favorited years ago (of the maybe 1/3rd that were still maintained). Got to level 20 in a few hours of playing. Had to look a bunch of stuff up.

I think I accidentally clicked a banner for Zygor and got to the website. I'm like, "Bleh, some BS guides", but then I noticed how nice the site is and started reading about the guides. I was like, "F-it, why not" and subscribed to Elite. Loaded everything up and got in game. I was surprised at how nice the addon interface is and how many options there are to control it.

Auto-sell greys - there goes one addon I had
    Waypoint arrow and quest helper - there goes TomTom (which I love btw)

I replaced many addons with this. But OMG!! It costs $7.99 a month (actually less with a year sub), half the sub price of Wow. I see this statement in the forums. Probably made by the same people drinking their $2 - $5 coffees or energy drinks PER DAY.

When I was playing WoW hardcode I was also an addon author and I can say for certain it takes a lot of time and effort to do. I can't imagine the effort to update/maintain this beast. This isn't just "an addon" - it's a whole suite of addons that all work together quite seamlessly.

So to sum it up - great job on a great service. I think the cost is fair and justified. I'm now level 40 with the help of the guides - made about 40g just letting the auction addon do its thing and that took maybe 15 minutes (most of it scanning time) to do.

Glad to hear that you are enjoying the addon and guides.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
    X