Hide guide UI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hide guide UI

Hello, Before the UI update I was able to hide the guide viewer icons, but with the new update i cant find the location of it. I have attached a picture to help with what im trying to do.

helpme.jpg

Thank you.
    Last edited by mrd362; December 22, 2016, 08:43 AM.

That option was removed during the change in settings for 6.1. If there is enough request for it we may bring it back. This is something you would want to add to the Feedback section. http://www.zygorguides.com/members/feedback
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

I suggest you put it back in, stop taking things away from us, we LIKED it the way it was
      Improvements to the GUIDE to play the game, not the UI, not the FONTS
      We LIKE it the way it WAS, I have found NOTHING in this new thing that I like yet.
      still trying to read it with a magnifying glass, as the fonts are to small to read any more.

Comment

I have a toon that's been around a long time, and for her the guide control are still hidden. If I copy that profile, the controls are hidden.

For whatever reason, Zyogor has just chosen to hide the option to manually hide them.

Comment

ironbits- "I suggest you put it back in, stop taking things away from us, we LIKED it the way it was
          Improvements to the GUIDE to play the game, not the UI, not the FONTS
          We LIKE it the way it WAS, I have found NOTHING in this new thing that I like yet.
          still trying to read it with a magnifying glass, as the fonts are to small to read any more
          ."

Agree with you 100%. I can't believe the stupidity of that decision. How can removing options possibly be an improvement? That's the point of options. They give the user the option of keeping it if they like it, and ditching it if they don't!
          Last edited by waynebaal; January 1, 2017, 08:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by waynebaal View Post
            Agree with you 100%. I can't believe the stupidity of that decision. How can removing options possibly be an improvement? That's the point of options. They give the user the option of keeping it if they like it, and ditching it if they don't!
            Very few options were actually removed. Most were merely simplified. The handful of ones that were removed had less than 1% of usage across our entire user base. Now, some options did get removed incorrectly, but as soon as they were pointed out we restored them. We're making final adjustments now based on user feedback to make sure folks are happy with the changes.

Originally posted by ironbits View Post
            Sorry to hear that. So there's nothing about the new Guide Menu that you like?
            Last edited by Zygor Admin; January 4, 2017, 02:13 PM.
            Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

When will this be coming back? I absolutely cannot believe this was removed? Why? The window takes up enough space as it is. Please bring this back.

Comment

PLEASE put this back in. Love everything about the guide but the intrusive ZYGOR panel (Sorry)

Comment

Someone had already posted about this in feedback, so I upvoted and commented in agreement. Please consider bringing the "Hide Guide Controls" feature back.

It may seem inconsequential, but I've always appreciated having a clean, minimalist UI. Zygor Guide was always difficult to incorporate, but the Hide Guide Controls feature provided a sleak enough look to not bug me - petty, I know.

I absolutely love the add-on and have been using it for years; just a small ask from a long-time customer. Thank you.

Comment

Please bring back the option. The full mode is too much. I don't want to use the guide if I have to have that abomination taking up my screen. The clean UI needs to have at least an option to get to somewhere. No idea why that was removed.

EDIT: I just want to add that I've disabled Zygor guides until I can get a confirmation that it's added back in. I was looking to buying the subscription for some of the other guides but this makes it a no go for me. I know it's a little thing but options shouldn't be removed. I hate cluttered UIs and I won't use an addon that clutters mine more than necessary.
                    Last edited by valondon; March 26, 2017, 08:51 AM. Reason: Additional Info

Comment

How about....

Having the guide window close, but, the guide itself still being active. That is, when a daily is selected via map the zygor navigation system will kick in but keep the guide window closed.

Comment

Originally posted by zaragosa View Post
                        How about....

Having the guide window close, but, the guide itself still being active. That is, when a daily is selected via map the zygor navigation system will kick in but keep the guide window closed.
                        I only use it for leveling 1-100. I didn't pay for the legion guide and don't plan to since level scaling allows me to do all quest in a zone (no need to optimize which ones I pick up and don't). So that doesn't fix the issue.

Comment

I ABSOLUTELY HATE that you removed hide viewer controls as an option...

Comment

I would also like this feature added back on, or information on what files to edit to do it manually please.

Comment

Working...
                            X