Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by madgar29 View Post
    I joined for ESO ZYGOR, we asked for eso updates, admin talks about wow? totally off topic.
    Quote Originally Posted by fifogigo View Post
    Also when the Admin decides to be snarky, you reply with more accurate numbers and they delete their response and yours to hide how bad the deal actually is it's pretty bad.
    I'm not aware of any post I made that was off topic (discussing WoW) or snarky and was deleted, but if there was one then my apologies. I can certainly say none of my posts are ever intended to come off that way.

In other news, we're nearing completion of the ESO Morrowind update. We've added in the DLC content for the Dark Brotherhood, Thieves Guild, Orsinium, and Imperial City which is why it has taken a little longer. Should have an announcement about the final release coming soon.
    Creative Director - Project Manager
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/zygorguides/

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Quote Originally Posted by Zygor Admin View Post
    I'm not aware of any post I made that was off topic (discussing WoW) or snarky and was deleted, but if there was one then my apologies. I can certainly say none of my posts are ever intended to come off that way.

In other news, we're nearing completion of the ESO Morrowind update. We've added in the DLC content for the Dark Brotherhood, Thieves Guild, Orsinium, and Imperial City which is why it has taken a little longer. Should have an announcement about the final release coming soon.
    I love you, will you continue to add updates like updating the old guides? I have noticed the old guides miss one or two quests where I leave area it is up to me to finsh and I dont even realize I have it... also I Found out last night i use zygor 24/7 i am doing all the quests areas i can that some quests are not even in the guide.... I went to green w/e wood elf place I found a pathfinder achivement location with a quest there. Also this may be the game itself but the lore books are no longer finishing areas? I need to check my logs i could be totally wrong but I do know one area I Am 9/10 and I Followed the guide to the T.

I am just saying i know alot of work went into the new DLC and morrorwind. I just ask to maybe updated the tramriel unlimited, b/c of the changes? I am not asking to rush..... again i am a subber and i continue to stay as one I am just glad that you are updating yay.

edit: I would love to volunteer as a beta tester or report a bug when i see one or when content is missing in the area or why do this when you can do that at same time. I do not know where you can sign up for it but I do volunteer gladly to help development know where to look of course I will do it for free
    Last edited by madgar29; 4 Hours Ago at 09:35 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123