Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The only 'issues' I'm having is having no new ESO content, so 'ESO Guide Plans for 2017' nada or even more excuses.

I also would like to add my name to the list of people who would like to see an updated to the ESO guides. I understand it can't be fully automated due to the way the game differs to WoW (quest ids etc as you mentioned) but i still found the approach to the current guides to be very useful.

With the release of morrowind i think you could rake in the profits, which is what it's all about??, whilst also keeping the current users happy.

I have been a long-term WoW player but have recently quit for ESO so i found it a shame when it became obvious that WoW has received a LOT more devotion in comparison to ESO.

Please reconsider your future path for ESO guides.

-Wrath

As of a little over a week ago, we now have someone dedicated to adding the missing ESO questing content, for the newest expansion, as well as the older ones. We will be releasing them as they are completed in chunks.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

This is brilliant news!!!!!

Many thanks for the quick reply and update. I'm sure a lot of people will smile when they read your post

-Wrath

Quote Originally Posted by Zygor View Post
    As of a little over a week ago, we now have someone dedicated to adding the missing ESO questing content, for the newest expansion, as well as the older ones. We will be releasing them as they are completed in chunks.
    Hey, is would it be possible for you to create a new post to announce updates for the ESO guide development? Or just a general update response to this post. Can't wait to see new updates to the ESO guide!!

-Wrath

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12