Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    The only 'issues' I'm having is having no new ESO content, so 'ESO Guide Plans for 2017' nada or even more excuses.

I also would like to add my name to the list of people who would like to see an updated to the ESO guides. I understand it can't be fully automated due to the way the game differs to WoW (quest ids etc as you mentioned) but i still found the approach to the current guides to be very useful.

With the release of morrowind i think you could rake in the profits, which is what it's all about??, whilst also keeping the current users happy.

I have been a long-term WoW player but have recently quit for ESO so i found it a shame when it became obvious that WoW has received a LOT more devotion in comparison to ESO.

Please reconsider your future path for ESO guides.

-Wrath

As of a little over a week ago, we now have someone dedicated to adding the missing ESO questing content, for the newest expansion, as well as the older ones. We will be releasing them as they are completed in chunks.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

This is brilliant news!!!!!

Many thanks for the quick reply and update. I'm sure a lot of people will smile when they read your post

-Wrath

Quote Originally Posted by Zygor View Post
    As of a little over a week ago, we now have someone dedicated to adding the missing ESO questing content, for the newest expansion, as well as the older ones. We will be releasing them as they are completed in chunks.
    Hey, is would it be possible for you to create a new post to announce updates for the ESO guide development? Or just a general update response to this post. Can't wait to see new updates to the ESO guide!!

-Wrath

I joined zygor elite just for eso, I would love more content guides for this game even if th api does not work well with the game you can atleast do achivment guides and letting us manually arrow to next step like we are now....... i am doing every guide you have now and most of the time i have to manually arrow to next page i am honestly not bothered by this but i want to see more content, achivements, where to farm for professions. I dont want to read no ebook i want it sitting in game if its a zygor ingame ebook step by step than sure.

I echo what everyone else says seems the money us eso players are paying are going into wow and not benefiting us at all. We seen no updates in forever for any new content that eso has added. And yet we are asked to pay for a product that is not meeting our needs.

I agree, while i'm not an Elite Member (as quite frankly i'd rather BUY something than rent it). If you calculate it out it's approximately 30% of the fee, yet it only sporadically gets updates. Which means while they are updating it you get at least some level of value for your money, but any other time it's all basically going to WOW.

I joined for ESO ZYGOR, we asked for eso updates, admin talks about wow? totally off topic.

ESO is a different game we expect the API to be different

I think any player is okay to hit next on certain spots due to api issues the problem is content is not being updated. also a suggestion add pathfinder achivement to the leveling areas. that way you can really say the area is done expect for the unqiue boss kills or monsters etc.... even then you can add the monsters say form group to kill this guy or skip ahead to next solo that would be AWESOME espeically if people have autogroup addon.

the main thing i want the admins on this forum to know we love zygor it is great addon for wow and eso but several of us are dedicated to eso and we are paying monthly for eso. you have a eso player base using your product it would be amazing to give it attention. I realize you annouced you are slowly but surely that is great. But I have been reading threads just like this with elite zygor members several at a time say i am on here for eso here is my money updated it. I realize wow is the big monster income but your getting steady income for eso I think it does demand attention when you have a steady group being elite waiting... i understand when you dont when people dont go elite for eso b/c their accuse is its not being updated.... but your literally seeing people pay for something broken and old just for the hopes of an update.
    Last edited by madgar29; September 22nd, 2017 at 07:11 AM.

It's not so much that people are accusing Zygor of not updating the ESO guides, it's the fact that they only rarely update it. The thing is if they only rarely update it, and when they do they change from letting people buy it to only "renting" it, especially if you don't play wow it is asking too much for too little. Also when the Admin decides to be snarky, you reply with more accurate numbers and they delete their response and yours to hide how bad the deal actually is it's pretty bad.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast