No announcement yet.

ESO Guide Plans for 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I joined zygor elite just for eso, I would love more content guides for this game even if th api does not work well with the game you can atleast do achivment guides and letting us manually arrow to next step like we are now....... i am doing every guide you have now and most of the time i have to manually arrow to next page i am honestly not bothered by this but i want to see more content, achivements, where to farm for professions. I dont want to read no ebook i want it sitting in game if its a zygor ingame ebook step by step than sure.

Comment

I echo what everyone else says seems the money us eso players are paying are going into wow and not benefiting us at all. We seen no updates in forever for any new content that eso has added. And yet we are asked to pay for a product that is not meeting our needs.

Comment

I agree, while i'm not an Elite Member (as quite frankly i'd rather BUY something than rent it). If you calculate it out it's approximately 30% of the fee, yet it only sporadically gets updates. Which means while they are updating it you get at least some level of value for your money, but any other time it's all basically going to WOW.

Comment

I joined for ESO ZYGOR, we asked for eso updates, admin talks about wow? totally off topic.

ESO is a different game we expect the API to be different

I think any player is okay to hit next on certain spots due to api issues the problem is content is not being updated. also a suggestion add pathfinder achivement to the leveling areas. that way you can really say the area is done expect for the unqiue boss kills or monsters etc.... even then you can add the monsters say form group to kill this guy or skip ahead to next solo that would be AWESOME espeically if people have autogroup addon.

the main thing i want the admins on this forum to know we love zygor it is great addon for wow and eso but several of us are dedicated to eso and we are paying monthly for eso. you have a eso player base using your product it would be amazing to give it attention. I realize you annouced you are slowly but surely that is great. But I have been reading threads just like this with elite zygor members several at a time say i am on here for eso here is my money updated it. I realize wow is the big monster income but your getting steady income for eso I think it does demand attention when you have a steady group being elite waiting... i understand when you dont when people dont go elite for eso b/c their accuse is its not being updated.... but your literally seeing people pay for something broken and old just for the hopes of an update.
          Last edited by madgar29; September 22, 2017, 06:11 AM.

Comment

It's not so much that people are accusing Zygor of not updating the ESO guides, it's the fact that they only rarely update it. The thing is if they only rarely update it, and when they do they change from letting people buy it to only "renting" it, especially if you don't play wow it is asking too much for too little. Also when the Admin decides to be snarky, you reply with more accurate numbers and they delete their response and yours to hide how bad the deal actually is it's pretty bad.

Comment

Originally posted by madgar29 View Post
              I joined for ESO ZYGOR, we asked for eso updates, admin talks about wow? totally off topic.
              Originally posted by fifogigo View Post
              Also when the Admin decides to be snarky, you reply with more accurate numbers and they delete their response and yours to hide how bad the deal actually is it's pretty bad.
              I'm not aware of any post I made that was off topic (discussing WoW) or snarky and was deleted, but if there was one then my apologies. I can certainly say none of my posts are ever intended to come off that way.

In other news, we're nearing completion of the ESO Morrowind update. We've added in the DLC content for the Dark Brotherhood, Thieves Guild, Orsinium, and Imperial City which is why it has taken a little longer. Should have an announcement about the final release coming soon.
              Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Admin View Post
                I'm not aware of any post I made that was off topic (discussing WoW) or snarky and was deleted, but if there was one then my apologies. I can certainly say none of my posts are ever intended to come off that way.

In other news, we're nearing completion of the ESO Morrowind update. We've added in the DLC content for the Dark Brotherhood, Thieves Guild, Orsinium, and Imperial City which is why it has taken a little longer. Should have an announcement about the final release coming soon.
                I love you, will you continue to add updates like updating the old guides? I have noticed the old guides miss one or two quests where I leave area it is up to me to finsh and I dont even realize I have it... also I Found out last night i use zygor 24/7 i am doing all the quests areas i can that some quests are not even in the guide.... I went to green w/e wood elf place I found a pathfinder achivement location with a quest there. Also this may be the game itself but the lore books are no longer finishing areas? I need to check my logs i could be totally wrong but I do know one area I Am 9/10 and I Followed the guide to the T.

I am just saying i know alot of work went into the new DLC and morrorwind. I just ask to maybe updated the tramriel unlimited, b/c of the changes? I am not asking to rush..... again i am a subber and i continue to stay as one I am just glad that you are updating yay.

edit: I would love to volunteer as a beta tester or report a bug when i see one or when content is missing in the area or why do this when you can do that at same time. I do not know where you can sign up for it but I do volunteer gladly to help development know where to look of course I will do it for free
                Last edited by madgar29; September 25, 2017, 09:35 PM.

Comment

I will admit, I don't remember 100% if it was you or Zygor support, but it was in this topic. They responded with an "oh yeah, how did you figure out it was 30%, we have 4000 wow guides and 20 ESO guides". To which I responded that if that was so, it meant about $0.04 of the monthly fee went to ESO, and that for one month of the cloud it would have paid for 195ish month of eso. Less than 2 hours after my reply both my reply and the one from you guys was deleted. To be completely clear, I have no problem PAYING for a guide, but the whole cloud thing, when I pay more for guides I don't really care about to me is a bad deal.

This is not to say cloud in general is bad, and there are some companies with cloud plans that I do like, but the way they work the deal is different from how you guys do and I just can't rationalize spending ALOT of extra money on vastly more guides than I use, especially as the ones I do care about are typically ignored for months on end.

Comment

Those weren't the exact words either of us used and what I posted was not meant to be snarky. If it came across that way I apologize. I was just trying to give a counter-view to what you were posting. They were deleted simply because this was not the place to try to debate something such as how much of a subscription cost goes toward what product and/or why. I realized I made a mistake when starting that debate with my reply and your reply was also deleted so there wouldn't be any missed context issues for anyone else that might come along later and read the thread.
                    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Fair enough, though as my memory is not perfect and this was done more than a week ago I have to go on how I remember what happened. I accept your apology but it did very much feel that way, so I responded in kind.

Comment

Any final update? I just started ESO and would LOVEEEE This guide. At least I hope you guys release what you ahve and then update it. Let me know ^_^

Comment

Does zygor updating as these mini patches come out? FYI, i found two quests in an area the guide didn't have. malabar tor on an island at horseshoe island it is a side quest very fast. probably not important but im glad I found it. if zygor needs any testors or beta testers to report bugs and etc.... i volunteer for free...... im just saying..... I like to be detailed. and I like to complete things in this game so far the guides reallly give u a good head start on the achivements but I have noticed after I do all the areas given I gotta go back and hunt down the little things I didnt do like public dungeons and lore books and the little silly quests like beggers.I am excitied and I hope some updates for some of the DLC comes out SOON

Comment

If Zygor is in need of beta testers for testing the guides I'd be more than happy to volunteer as I explore every part of the game and enjoy discovering and finding stuff

Comment

Originally posted by jos3ph View Post
                              If Zygor is in need of beta testers for testing the guides I'd be more than happy to volunteer as I explore every part of the game and enjoy discovering and finding stuff
                              this is what we refer to as a cockblock lol its only a joke, im not attacking anyone.... I just watched a whole youtube video on dont be a cockblock I thought it was harilious.

Comment

Originally posted by madgar29 View Post
                                this is what we refer to as a cockblock lol its only a joke, im not attacking anyone.... I just watched a whole youtube video on dont be a cockblock I thought it was harilious.
                                I would like to know what you mean by this ?? Just so you know I was being sincere and I do like to beta test things and help out so if you were making fun of me or trying to start something with me just move on please.

Comment

Working...
                                X