Artifact Leveling Guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Artifact Leveling Guide

Since I didn't really know where to post this, I figured it would probably be safe to go in the off topic section since it doesn't really fit any of the other guide sections.

I was just wondering if Zygor has, or is planning to have, a leveling guide for artifact weapons. Something to show the best path to take to get the best dps/healing/tanking from your spec's weapon? I know there are pictures of suggested guides on the net, but I tend to use Zygor more than the net when it comes to my game. Just curious.

Right now there is no guide for that and I do not think there are currently any plans to add any. The artifact weapons can be maxxed out so in the long run there really is no right or wrong path to take when doing it. The best thing to do is to look at the 3 main skills and find the 2 that best suit your play style and then take the shortest path to get those 2 main skills. You'll get more value out of going for things that fit your play style than you will with trying to adhere to someone else's idea of what is best for a specific group role.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Support View Post
      Right now there is no guide for that and I do not think there are currently any plans to add any. The artifact weapons can be maxxed out so in the long run there really is no right or wrong path to take when doing it. The best thing to do is to look at the 3 main skills and find the 2 that best suit your play style and then take the shortest path to get those 2 main skills. You'll get more value out of going for things that fit your play style than you will with trying to adhere to someone else's idea of what is best for a specific group role.
      I see. I appreciate the reply. I'll just use the guides I can find around the web then. Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
      X