Hi I am new member with a question!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi I am new member with a question!

I am liking the guides, and I am heavily invested into the gold making. I did not know where to post this question because for some strange reason the advance search did not give me a good answer.

I make a ton of my gold making Obliterum. Strange that I did not see it on the list at all, or when it is a good time to just craft Jekins with the skins, or make Obliterum, Maybe I was doing things wrong this whole time? Second thing, I was told that some people make gold by doing old world dungeons farming. I am new to the guide, so does it tell me some of the good ones to do and profits I make through it?

Overall I am a happy with things, I just want to make sure it is not user error on my part for making the most out of this great guide. Thanks.

I'm not sure if the guide tells you a good time to make Obliterum, mainly because I don't currently have some in my bags. But if you have some, mouse over it read the tool tip. If it says something like prices are up, or prices are normal, that means it is selling rather well. You can also see the market price.

For the old world dungeons, and everything in the gold guide, if you look at it, it gives you quite a lot of information, including estimated gold earned. For dungeons, that includes things you would vendor or auction, and presumably the estimated amount of gold you will collect from mobs. So yes, everything is there.
    A volunteer Curse Moderator. I write some AddOns too.

https://www.youtube.com/user/myrroddin

Comment

Working...
    X