Subscription > Full Price

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Subscription > Full Price

I just wanted to say that I am positively impressed by the monthly fee price placement. Previously, guides were so expensive that I never gave Zygor a real look outside the trial, even though the in-game-addon looked very nice. Fast-forward a few years to the current billing model and, walla!, I'm a subscriber.

I was looking for a "leveling addon" to prevent me from having to re-learn all the content that I had already memorized before Cataclysm changed everything. I'm older now and just don't have time to "read quests" as I so preached to the "noobs" in the heyday of wow. But, I regress.

I have no problem paying for work done and Zygor is good work done right. But, previous pay-models were arrogantly priced to be honest. With a month-by-month pay model, I now have the ability to "stop payment" on a 'service' if I feel it's no longer valuable. That gives me, the customer, a feeling of security.

At a rate of $8 a month, it would take a long time to add up to the price we would otherwise have to have paid. It also means Zygor as a company has a more reliable income to pay for updates and features.

All in all, I like Zygor as a 'Service' far more than I ever even gave it consideration as a "product". Thank you for putting your service within my price range. I would never and will never pay out a "lump sum" for a "product" with Zygor.
Working...
X