Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LUA Error

Lua.JPG
    Hi, i see this error all the time I use the Jewelcrafting Profession guide.
    Everytime I open the map, and there are big green points on zhe minimap and not the small yellow ones that I see before.
    Any Idea?

Just to specify the issue: Its the jewelcrafting guide 1-600, Hellfire Peninsula, step 58. When I open the Map the above mentioned LUA Error appears. There are no yellow spots for the minerals, only big green spots for whatever.
    There is no path finding. Thanks!
    Last edited by icke; February 16, 2017, 05:57 AM.

Try doing a full guide wipe/reset.

1. exit WoW
    2. go to the WoW/Interface/Addons folder and delete the ZygorGuidesViewer folder
    3. go to the WoW/WTF/Account/<accountname>/SavedVariables folder and delete the Zygor files in there
    4. run the desktop client and install a fresh copy of the guides
    5. go back in game to test and let me know if that fixed it
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Support View Post
      Try doing a full guide wipe/reset.

1. exit WoW
      2. go to the WoW/Interface/Addons folder and delete the ZygorGuidesViewer folder
      3. go to the WoW/WTF/Account/<accountname>/SavedVariables folder and delete the Zygor files in there
      4. run the desktop client and install a fresh copy of the guides
      5. go back in game to test and let me know if that fixed it
      Thanks for the answer! I did everything you suggest.
      The same error, now in Stormwind, step 58, jewelcrafting guide.
      Look what I did:
      1. Opened the map in Hellfire Peninsula and pointed the numbered big green spots with the mouse; took me to the next waypoint.
      2. Closed the Map , the LUA Error appears.
      3. Flying to the manually pointed waypoint shows sometimes the green arrow, sometimes not.
      4. Annoyed with that procedure took the way to the next Auction House and bought all the stuff needed.
      5. The guide shows me the next step without error.
      Perhaps it helps? Hope that this error don't appears one more time.
      Last edited by icke; February 17, 2017, 12:25 AM.

Comment

Try disabling all other addons and have only Zygor enabled to see if you still get the error with Zygor all by itself running.
        Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
        http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
        http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by icke View Post
          Thanks for the answer! I did everything you suggest.
          The same error, now in Stormwind, step 58, jewelcrafting guide.
          Look what I did:
          1. Opened the map in Hellfire Peninsula and pointed the numbered big green spots with the mouse; took me to the next waypoint.
          2. Closed the Map , the LUA Error appears.
          3. Flying to the manually pointed waypoint shows sometimes the green arrow, sometimes not.
          4. Annoyed with that procedure took the way to the next Auction House and bought all the stuff needed.
          5. The guide shows me the next step without error.
          Perhaps it helps? Hope that this error don't appears one more time.
          Ok there is a setting in the guide that allows you to change from the green dots to the follow ones unfortunately i have found that the green dots only appear when u go to panda land but everything else works pretty good. How i fixed go to settings of zygor. Under point of interest make sure POI displayed mode is set to Quick Access. Under navigation where the units of measure is make sure ant trails is enabled. Like said this will work everywhere except panda land that i have found out.
          Just some information from player to player!

Comment

Originally posted by gotthis2000 View Post
            Ok there is a setting in the guide that allows you to change from the green dots to the follow ones unfortunately i have found that the green dots only appear when u go to panda land but everything else works pretty good. How i fixed go to settings of zygor. Under point of interest make sure POI displayed mode is set to Quick Access. Under navigation where the units of measure is make sure ant trails is enabled. Like said this will work everywhere except panda land that i have found out.
            Just some information from player to player!
            Thank you very much, I will try it. As I wrote before , I bought everything I needed in the auction house, so I have to go back to Hellfire Peninsula again to see if it works. Ant trail is always enabled in my case.

Comment

Working...
            X