OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gold Addon - Decent So Far (120,000g made)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gold Addon - Decent So Far (120,000g made)

As most of you might know, I've been around World of Warcraft and the goldmaking scene for quite awhile and have worked with most of the addons available in this space with the Auction House.

I recently added Zygor to my list of addons to try and I truly enjoy it's simplicity and approach. For one who was recently just leveling a shaman by the time I reached level 21, I already had 20,000g from just selling most items received that were BoE and of course all raw materials acquired using Zygor and it's relative pricing. Additionally, I also tested Zygor's pricing against other addons (I'll call them trusted since I've used them for so long). and it was comparable and in the range expected.

As I continued to use more of the gold addon, I began to trust more of it and send more items through it. Anyways, by the time I was in my late 40's in leveling I've acquired well over 120,000g with ease and that is mostly passive (meaning not trying to make gold just listing items). Very simple approach.

More to come as I explore the additional features (farming, etc).

Be well.

side note: I'm not promoting anything or being paid for anything here. LOL. I wanted to emphasize that I've always stood by the mantra of use what works for you. This is simply statements based upon my own personal experience and knowledge of goldmaking.

i just wish they would make the farming routes a strait line, cant use farmhud because i can barely see the ant track, that or an option to increase ant track frequency.

Comment

Working...
    X