OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how can i get back into wow again and have fun?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how can i get back into wow again and have fun?

hi i play this game more then 10 years since vanilla i started when i was 18 im now 35 but many times when i go into wow im bored and i dont wanna play and when im out of wow i keep thinking on wow again its like an addiction i can never quit the game completly how can i make my self fun in the game again you have a few options to do in wow raiding pvp questing making gold i always wanna do quest lvl up charachters but afther awhile i get bored with lvling anyone els have those issue aswel? thats why i didnt resubbed to elite member yet i have all guides til lvl 100 first i wanna see if i can have fun in wow again til lvl 100.

Well. I guess no one can answer that but you. You have to find something that you enjoy doing in game. I just started raiding. I love to do dungeons with friends where we can take our time and clear the whole thing. Low stress. The LFG PUGs just seem like speed running through as fast as you can. I will do that when I need to get things done but its really fun to slow down and enjoy the lore. Make jokes and have fun in chat while doing it.

Bottom line is only you can decide what is going to be fun enough for you to keep interested.

Comment

Everything is streamlined now. With the Zygor guides, you'll be blowing through the levels in no time.

What exactly is "boring" you?

Comment

Working...
      X