OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tooltip/Auction house gold data not updated automatically?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tooltip/Auction house gold data not updated automatically?

So first off I wanna say how pleasantly surprised I am with how much I am enjoying the guides so far. They really help me to stay on track since I get distracted so much.

Now my concern however is what I am doing wrong when it comes to the auction house data not updating on my tooltips or when I am trying to sell things in the auction house. The only way that I am able to get it to update is to go to the auction house myself and hit the scan button. Normally this would be fine but when I am trying to decide whether I want to disenchant an item or vendor it or auction it off in the field to clear up inventory space I do not want to have to go back to the auction house every time.

Anyway my main question is how can I make it so that the data that I have in game reflects the current data automatically like TSM does? Attached is a picture of my tooltip showing that the data was last updated 11 hours (when I last hit the "scan" button at the auction house) ago while TSM (I know these are not updated simultaneously) shows only about 1 hour 15 minutes ago.

Edit: I do also want to add that in the historical auction house data sync of the options I have my realms listed and hit sync. My realm is Emerald Dream if that matters.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by koridic; March 4, 2017, 01:13 PM.

The data you get via TSM and their application is completely different. The TSM app is giving you fresh data every couple of hours for your realm and it includes current prices along with the averages that are calculated on the TSM servers before the data is sent out. Our AH data that you get via the desktop client is only a rolling 30 day average that we update every 2 days. All other pricing data for our side is obtained when you click the Scan button in game so the tooltip information will only be as accurate as the last time you scanned the AH.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Ah perfect, thats what I did not understand I guess. Thanks for clearing that up. Much appreciated.

Comment

Working...
      X