• Show
Clear All

cant find the 7.2 guildes

just as itles states plz help

Same, where are they?

Comment

Same !! where ?

Comment

A lot of the 7.2 guides are still being worked on. So far we've only released 7.2 stuff relating to World Quests and Pets. More will be released as they are finished.
        Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
        http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
        http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

I'm curious to know why the guides weren't finished and ready to go day of patch? Don't get me wrong I love the guides and all that you guys put i to them but I feel shorted when the 7.2 quest lines aren't in and ready. I know they weren't that hard to do but you guys charge for your content and I think we as customers should have the best guides you guys can put out. You guys had awhile to be in ptr and get things ready. Again I love you guys work but I feel the ball was dropped here.

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Support View Post
            A lot of the 7.2 guides are still being worked on. So far we've only released 7.2 stuff relating to World Quests and Pets. More will be released as they are finished.
            Any best guess on when we may see some of the questing guides?

Comment

yep same when legion come out

Comment

Originally posted by koota79 View Post
                I'm curious to know why the guides weren't finished and ready to go day of patch? Don't get me wrong I love the guides and all that you guys put i to them but I feel shorted when the 7.2 quest lines aren't in and ready. I know they weren't that hard to do but you guys charge for your content and I think we as customers should have the best guides you guys can put out. You guys had awhile to be in ptr and get things ready. Again I love you guys work but I feel the ball was dropped here.
                Its not Zygors fault... Blizzard put on a shit show in the PTR and was changing everything almost daily... I dont even think blizzard knew what was going on. The amount fo content released with this patch and how they are slowly releasing it over time, there is now way Zygor Guides could be ready .. THE CONTENT ISNT EVEN FULLY OUT .. its going to be WEEKS... Dont blame Zygor ... Go after the real Issue ..BLIZZARD for rushing shit out the door and leaving the Devs of addons in the Dark ...

Comment

For now in 7.2 quests... there is like 10 tops... Im sure you can manage a few days with out a lil arrow telling you what to do or where to go ... I know its really hard to open the quest log and reading or even opening a map to look for all THOSE ICONS ALL OVER THE PLACE TELLING YOU WHERE TO GO !! There really isnt a lot of crap Blizzard released at launch for 7.2... they are going to be letting out bits and pieces over weeks/months... PTR was a joke and things changed daily. Honestly the only thing to do now is Farm shards ... so unless you want Zygor to update the guide to Say - FARM SHARDS with a lil green arrow pointing at mobs ... then i dont know what to tell ya... well I do ... but I will keep it PG 13

Comment

We're making the content we're working on available quicker through our Beta program. This allows you to access the works in progress before they are finalized and pushed to the live release. We will likely be doing daily updates with more and more content.

http://zygorguides.com/blog/patch-7-...-guides-beta//
                    Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Originally posted by desth View Post
                      For now in 7.2 quests... there is like 10 tops... Im sure you can manage a few days with out a lil arrow telling you what to do or where to go ... I know its really hard to open the quest log and reading or even opening a map to look for all THOSE ICONS ALL OVER THE PLACE TELLING YOU WHERE TO GO !! There really isnt a lot of crap Blizzard released at launch for 7.2... they are going to be letting out bits and pieces over weeks/months... PTR was a joke and things changed daily. Honestly the only thing to do now is Farm shards ... so unless you want Zygor to update the guide to Say - FARM SHARDS with a lil green arrow pointing at mobs ... then i dont know what to tell ya... well I do ... but I will keep it PG 13
                      It's not in your place to tell me or anyone else anything, my opinion is just as important as yours.

Comment

Thank you. This is what I guessed was happening, but I could never see someone say that in plain english. Will the new content when it comes out tell us what is important and stear us in the right direction? I'm having trouble telling what is important and what needs to be done in what order.

Comment

I love Zygor Guides as well. IMO the best out in the ether. However, it was a miss to have 7.2 drop and no "official" release rather than beta. It is just frustrating as the latest beta I have triggered a lua error with my add-ons (Agnon). I just deleted the beta and will wait for the official. What's another week or two or so...

Comment

Originally posted by koota79 View Post
                            It's not in your place to tell me or anyone else anything, my opinion is just as important as yours.
                            I second desth's post. By your own logic, its not your place to tell him/her what to post. Zygor is not a arm of Blizzard. They need to know the final content in order to code their guides accurately. Blizzard did a great job of playing a shell game with the final version of this patch and then they also only released a very small amount of content anyway. The bulk of the content is still locked behind various gates that are as of now still impossible to access until Blizz opens things up.

Zygor guides are the best available and I for one happen to believe they do try to put out the best product they can each time. So my post is in defense of Zygor and their efforts to do precisely that. You attacked Zygor for reasons beyond their control and got called on your BS and now you don't like it so you want to tell desth what he can post or can't post. lol

My friendly piece of advice to you Koota79? Don't be such as A$$hat and have a little patience.

Comment

Working...
                            X