Trouble loading beta guides

Hi,
    I've updated my client
    Unchecked the normal guides
    Checked the beta guides
    Launched from both the blizzard app and from the zygor app
    When I get in game i go to levelling/legion 100-110
    Can't see the 7.2
    OR. I've loaded the regular guide despite the proper checking and unchecking of boxes
    Ideas?
    Thx
    EDIT: I've also run the repair & rebooted to clear up any cache issues - same result
    The beta DID create a new directory

Edit 2: Solved... I had to go into my addons and disable the normal Zygor client. I'll leave this up in case someone else has a similar issue... But go ahead and move or delete it if you feel it was just me
    Cheers
    Last edited by toltec; March 30, 2017, 09:41 AM.

Originally posted by toltec View Post
    Hi,
    I've updated my client
    Unchecked the normal guides
    Checked the beta guides
    Launched from both the blizzard app and from the zygor app
    When I get in game i go to levelling/legion 100-110
    Can't see the 7.2
    OR. I've loaded the regular guide despite the proper checking and unchecking of boxes
    Ideas?
    Thx
    EDIT: I've also run the repair & rebooted to clear up any cache issues - same result
    The beta DID create a new directory

Edit 2: Solved... I had to go into my addons and disable the normal Zygor client. I'll leave this up in case someone else has a similar issue... But go ahead and move or delete it if you feel it was just me
    Cheers
    I've had the same problem. I went through the same steps trying to fix it. In my case, Zygor didn't create a new directory, so I just have the one addon (not beta). Any suggestions for fixing this?

Comment

To install the beta guides open up your desktop client. Now click on the words (not the check box) World of Warcraft (Beta Guides) to select that. Now you should see an Install button on the right instead of a Play button. Click the Install button to get the beta version installed.

The check boxes on the desktop client only enable the automatic updates for that product if it's installed. You still have to select each product and actually install it before the automatic updates will work.

And don't forget that once you have both the normal and the beta version of the guides installed in game you can only have ONE of them enabled in your addons listing at a time. If you enable both versions at the same time you will have nothing but bugs and errors.
      Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
      http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

That was surprisingly simple. Thanks for your help!

Comment

Working...
        X