Guide not working as intended/ not current with content

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guide not working as intended/ not current with content

This guide sucks, so many in game interface issues even after doing the requested steps to fix, the guide is never current with content in the game so when new patches come out by the time the guide is ready to be used you already did all the quests yourself, don’t waste your money on this product! Also gold and auction tools never worked right, its a bit of false advertising if you ask me.

have you tried the beta version.. you won't find everything there; but you will find quite a bit

Comment

I'm not a beta tester nor will I pay to be one, just make a good product!

Comment

You already have access to the beta version of the guide because you are an elite member.
        A volunteer Curse Moderator. I write some AddOns too.

https://www.youtube.com/user/myrroddin

Comment

Originally posted by smartsteve16 View Post
          I'm not a beta tester nor will I pay to be one, just make a good product!
          I agree. I shouldn't have to beta test to get content I paid for.

Comment

once again I know I do, I am not a paying for a beta guide, nor paying to be a beta tester, I'm paying for a completed guide which you guys seem to fail to do

Comment

And if they released the most up to date content without first beta testing it then bug would almost certainly slip through and you'd complain they didn't test it enough.

Can't win it seems

Comment

Working...
              X