Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Completed state on Guides and other issues

Hi,

I bought Zygor a few days ago and besides some problems, it's working great!

It helps a lot when you didn't find how to do something and them you load the guide and it's all there, you don't need to go on a lot of Wowhead pages to find out what to do!

Although, there are some annoying issues that I like to report:
    1. It does not recognize what I already did/get, like mounts that I already have or factions the I'm already exalted which is been part of Title and many others
    2. I was using the guide Sporeggar Faction to get exalted and get the Title and the guide start to loop infinitely between two steeps and the only way I found to stop was load another guide and switch back.
    3. The auction tools do not work at all, the scanning never completes. * I'm using Auctioneer *.

I have knowledge that doing this guides are not fast and easy, at least I expect the development team test every released guide, so I want to thanks for all the effort.

Since it's not a free addon, monthly paid, I will expect fixes for this as soon it's possible!

Thanks

The first two problems you have listed sound like some sort of conflict that's preventing the guide viewer from seeing what you have completed. We get all of that info directly from the game server so if it's not seeing rep or completed quests then something is keeping the guide viewer from receiving that info. To test for this try disabling all other addons to see if it then sees all of your completed stuff.

For the 3rd one, try disabling Auctioneer to see if the scan completes.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Hi,

I disabled all the addons except for Zygor and still no completed state for mounts and titles. There are some few that I already have and appears to be 78% completed, but not 100%.

With Auctioneer disabled the scan seems to complete but put wow in not answering mode... I also reinstalled Zygor, scan repair, delete Zygor file inside SavedVariables and also change scan speed from Normal to High and then to Low and the same not answering!

Scanning messages:
      Analysis complete. 2 items scanned in 35486 auctions

ALERT: No historical data for this realm. Please resync your using the Zygor Client.

Current guide version is: 6.1.15770

I'm still waiting... I will add further details later!!!

Thanks for the support!

Comment

Get disconnected!

I have disabled the option to "Auto-scan" when the auction panel is opened and now is working for each clicked item.

If I try to "appraise all" it freezes scanning after few items and them nothing happens.

After trying "scan; Run a fast auction scan" all the data appears to be wiped. "N/A"......

Date: 2017-04-25 22:40:19
        ID: 1
        Error occured in: Global
        Count: 1
        Message: ...om\libs\HereBeDragons-1.0\HereBeDragons-Pins-1.0.lua line 192:
        bad argument #1 to 'sin' (number expected, got nil)
        Debug:
        [C]: ?
        ...om\libs\HereBeDragons-1.0\HereBeDragons-Pins-1.0.lua:192:
        ...om\libs\HereBeDragons-1.0\HereBeDragons-Pins-1.0.lua:156
        ...om\libs\HereBeDragons-1.0\HereBeDragons-Pins-1.0.lua:363:
        ...om\libs\HereBeDragons-1.0\HereBeDragons-Pins-1.0.lua:354
        Locals:
        (*temporary) = nil
        (*temporary) = "number expected, got nil"

AddOns:
        Swatter, v7.4.5714 (TasmanianThylacine)
        DebugLib, v5.1.DEV.337(/embedded)
        SlideBar, v7.4.5714 (TasmanianThylacine)
        Stubby, v7.4.5714 (TasmanianThylacine)
        TomTom, vv70200-1.0.0
        ZygorGuidesViewer, v6.1
        BlizRuntimeLib_ptBR v7.2.0.70200 <none>
        (ck=fe)
        Last edited by nicollas; April 25, 2017, 08:41 PM.

Comment

If a guide is only showing partial completion like that it's probably because steps that are not associated with any quest objective are not counted toward being complete. So if you have 4 steps but only 3 of them have quest related steps then you would be at 75% completion because reaching a destination to get it to go to the next step is not actually completing anything.

Not sure why you're having an issue with the number of items scanned but it's something a few others have encountered and I've been trying to reproduce.

The no historical data means you need to go into the desktop client, click the gear icon near the bottom right, select the gold guide section, and setup your realm and click the Sync All button.

That error you posted is a TomTom error and not a Zygor error. Try disabling TomTom to see if you're still having problems with the disconnect.

Comment

If a guide has an objective and I already have reached that objective, no matter how, it should display at 100% am I right?

Let's suppose I have 200 mounts that I get on my own without zygor, after bought Zygor, it should identify that I already have completed those "objectives" no matter how.

Anyway, if it is not how Zygor works I would like to suggest this as a modification.

Case 1:
            I had to complete 4 quests to get a mount since I already have that mount (doesn't matter how) it should display as 100%, this will spare time, improve accuracy and make Zygor even greater!

Case 2:
            When I was getting exalted with Sporeggar faction there where 4 ways to get exalted, Zygor allowed me to choose between them... So I choose the best way for me.

About the historical data, I do have added my realm into "Gold Guide" section on Zygor Client.

And yes, already disabled TomTom and the same still happening even the error, Zygor uses the same lib!

I HAVE COMPLETED ANOTHER GUIDE AND IT'S AMAZING, ITS REALLY HELPS WHEN YOU DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO, THANK YOU FOR YOUR EFFORT!

HOW CAN I ENABLE BETA GUIDES?

Thanks
            Last edited by nicollas; April 25, 2017, 10:23 PM.

Comment

You can't be getting the exact same error when TomTom is disabled because the error you posted doesn't reference any Zygor files. If you're getting an error when all other addons are disabled please post up that error for us to see.

If you're still getting no historical data after making sure your realm is setup in the client settings double check to make sure the box on the client to the right side of WoW (middle pane) is orange. If it is already checked then try clicking the refresh button at the top right. If that doesn't affect anything then try restarting the computer.

The beta guides will be visible in the normal guide viewer. They will have (beta) behind the guide name. It's no longer a separate addon.

Comment

My bad, I forgot to clear swat after disabling TomTom.

This error is not happening anymore... Auction scanning still not working!

1111.png
                222.png

Comment

I have that issue in leveling areas on Broken Isles. I just finished Highmountain (as it asks you if you want to pursue Artifact weapons, or another area), but the guide states that the area is only 98% finished. I have noticed this on other characters and in other areas in Broken Isles too. Can someone from Zygor please advise.

Comment

It's probably one or two steps that are not associated with any specific quest (like a step just directing you how to get somewhere) and that would be a step that isn't always completed unless you are at the target location. If it's not always showing as completed then it messes with that completion percentage. If you know you went thru the whole guide and didn't skip any steps then just ignore it not showing 100%.

Comment

Working...
                    X