Client Crash when manual updating...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Client Crash when manual updating...

WoW Zygor Guide perform well in game but every time I try an update from client 3.2.229, clicking the circle with arrows in upper right corner, it close, disappearing from system tray.
    So I have to reload it from startup.bat.

Then I perform a full unistall of Zygor Guide, including the saved variables, so the client was able to re-install a whole full upgraded guide with the gold data.

But the problem persists: the Client crash every time I try a manual update...

My OS is Windows 10 64bit (full updated).

Any help will be appreciated

That's certainly odd considering the latest client version is 3.2.231. You shouldn't be launching the client with startup.bat, but it shouldn't be causing any issues. Use the ZygorGuidesClient.exe instead. You can also create a shortcut for this and place it on your Desktop, if you'd like.

Anyway, as for the actual issue here, your client is outdated. Clicking the reload icon SHOULD be forcing that client update to be detected.

What happens when you exit out of the client and run ZygorGuidesClient.exe? This should also force the client update.

Comment

AHA!!! Thats worked! I don't know why but I was ABSOLUTELY sure that the Zygor Client starts with the .bat file when Windows loads. I start the ZygorGuidesClient.exe instead and the client update itself to 3.2.231. Manual update now works fine.
      Thank you, Zygor Dev 6! And thank you also for this great addon I cant live without!

Comment

Working...
      X