ESO Early Access

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ESO Early Access

Will the new Vvardenfell leveling area not be on the guide until the 6th? I would have figured it would be available to subscribers on early release (today).

Thanks

There are no plans currently to extend the ESO guides to cover the content in the new expansion, but it is something we are considering. It's important to note that the ESO guides were originally released in 2014 as standalone guides before being discontinued due to changes made to the game, and due to the lack of an ID system, something addons like ours rely on to make auto-completion and auto-translation work. Due to user feedback we updated and re-released these guides as a small bonus to the Elite subscription (but with some functionality stripped out). This only required a small update to do. A new expansion update would be a much more extensive undertaking, so we will have to see how the expansion affects the player base and whether it creates enough demand to warrant a full expansion update.
    Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Ok, thank you for the reply.

Comment

Hello, I'm a returning player to ESO and just purchased Morrowind xpac. I would like to request this expansion be included in the guide. While I appreciate you including ESO in the sub, it would have no value to me any longer since I do not play wow any longer. Thanks for the response and I hope you consider updating eso guide to include the xpac.

Thank you

Comment

Update all guides including Morrowind + other DLCs

Originally posted by indyin View Post
          Hello, I'm a returning player to ESO and just purchased Morrowind xpac. I would like to request this expansion be included in the guide. While I appreciate you including ESO in the sub, it would have no value to me any longer since I do not play wow any longer. Thanks for the response and I hope you consider updating eso guide to include the xpac.

Thank you
          This I will definitely support, I have stopped playing WoW and you really should do ESO guides, lots of people are already complaining about guides are not updated. We really appreciate it as we are all paying customers. With so many threads asking about ESO guides update, you really should consider pushing it out. Not an excuse that you guys have been using for years...."to look at players whether to warrant an update" its constantly annoying to us paying customers.

Comment

i am an old subscriber, i loved leveling in wow using the zygor guide and now i am playing in ESO (i have pre ordered the expansion morrowind so i am in the new area)and i would like to have the new area covered.
            I am not playing World of Warcraft anymore so i am paying sub only for the Eso guide and if it will be left behind and not updated i probably stop my sub (i explain better without eso updates and expansion covered i don't have more interests in the guide so why pay?)

I hope to see more update and the expansion covered too.
            Thanks in advance
            Last edited by mizar70; May 23, 2017, 10:54 AM.

Comment

I would agree with Mizar70 - No ESO updates I will have no reason to continue to pay.

Comment

I agree with mizar70 as well

Comment

I just have to put in my 2 cents on the ESO content. I had used a different guide system for a long time and decided to switch it up and give Zygor a try. While I'm very happy with the Warcraft content, the thing that was a huge bonus for me was having ESO as well. I played ESO a bit at the start of the game but gave up on it relatively quickly. When I saw Zygor had ESO, I reloaded the game and tried it again. Having the guides made all the difference in the world for me. They keep me focused on a logical progression when levelling.

I realize you've said you currently have no plans to extend ESO, but if you did consider it in the future, it would definitely be something I would be interested in. Even if it meant having a second Zygor subscription, one for Warcraft, one for ESO it would be well worth it in my opinion.

Thanks for having such an awesome product!

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Admin View Post
                    There are no plans currently to extend the ESO guides to cover the content in the new expansion, but it is something we are considering. It's important to note that the ESO guides were originally released in 2014 as standalone guides before being discontinued due to changes made to the game, and due to the lack of an ID system, something addons like ours rely on to make auto-completion and auto-translation work. Due to user feedback we updated and re-released these guides as a small bonus to the Elite subscription (but with some functionality stripped out). This only required a small update to do. A new expansion update would be a much more extensive undertaking, so we will have to see how the expansion affects the player base and whether it creates enough demand to warrant a full expansion update.
                    That is sad to hear. I also have used your guides for years and love them, I have stopped playing Wow and moved over to ESO and would love to see an update to the guide to support the Morrowind.

Comment

Sorry, sounds like a cop out. A good bit of us came here for ESO guides. I do not mide ending the turn on my own, it does not have to auto end... I like the rest of the guide but I too would like an update

Comment

I have to jump in here I also don't play wow anymore and if the guides don't update I don't need to pay monthly for it. Yes it is a bit annoying to have to advance steps by yourself but it is better than nothing. I have been with you guys for years and have gotten all the guides you had out for wow and got elder scrolls when it came out, I have found no others that have the ability to guide you in the game and I don't feel like doing the alt-tab thing.

Comment

Definitely need to cover Vvardenfell as millions are making new characters with the new Warden class. I myself was really bummed out that I had to blindly find my way around the place which takes time I don't have...

Comment

I would absolutely love to see guides released for Vvardenfell. Having the Guides is like a comforting blanket on a cool winter night.

Comment

Hmm, I subscribed just for the ESO guides. Guess I should've read up on this first.
                              The sub has litterally 0 use for me now

Comment

Working...
                              X