Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    trial user
    Just waiting guide update to make alt wardens builds!

us zygor subbers that play eso want more content not just mirrorwind area. Achivements and events would be great, dungeons would be great if they have any lore or skyshards hidden.

dont get me wrong i love what i have and i will use every bit of it but i want more more more lol zygor is amazing im addicted it makes playing the game soooo much better.

Was just about to sub to elite, remembering how great the zygor guides were for wow and eso back in the day. but found the forum post saying that zygor had no interest in updating for morrowind, so phew, looks like I saved myself a few quid of wasted subscription there. Zygor, as a singularly ESO player now, if you would like my subscription to return to elite then you will need to update eso appropriately with all new zone quests etc. Until then, thank you for your previously great guides.

kind Regards
    AGEE1981

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by azuraagee View Post
    Was just about to sub to elite, remembering how great the zygor guides were for wow and eso back in the day. but found the forum post saying that zygor had no interest in updating for morrowind, so phew, looks like I saved myself a few quid of wasted subscription there. Zygor, as a singularly ESO player now, if you would like my subscription to return to elite then you will need to update eso appropriately with all new zone quests etc. Until then, thank you for your previously great guides.

kind Regards
    AGEE1981
    I'm not sure what post you're referring to but the ESO guides were just recently fully updated for Morrowind and all the DLC: http://zygorguides.com/blog/zygors-m...now-available/

I will be subbing once there is an implementation for achievement hunters and all other activities in the game. Not just a simple leveling guide. Keep up the great work and I hope you bring that skill and want to over to ESO.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123