ESO Early Access

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by roelijpelaar View Post
    Hmm, I subscribed just for the ESO guides. Guess I should've read up on this first.
    The sub has litterally 0 use for me now
    Likewise...

Comment

Very disheartening. I signed up for Elite specifically to be able to get the new (forthcoming at the time) ESO updates for Morrowind. Had I know there were no plans to support ESO long term, I never would have subscribed.

Comment

same thing here. playing ESO without a guide sucks

Comment

I have to repeat the general sentiment in the thread. I've quit WoW, and have no use whatsoever for my elite sub outside the ESO guide.

Comment

It really wouldn't take that long to invest in an update for the new expansion.

I've completed Vvardenfell on four characters now, and it's certainly not HOURS AND HOURS of gameplay.
            I think you're missing out on new subs just to have one or two people venture off away from the WoW pit for a week. (REALBRACKETS)

Comment

Just waiting guide update to make alt wardens builds!

Comment

us zygor subbers that play eso want more content not just mirrorwind area. Achivements and events would be great, dungeons would be great if they have any lore or skyshards hidden.

dont get me wrong i love what i have and i will use every bit of it but i want more more more lol zygor is amazing im addicted it makes playing the game soooo much better.

Comment

Was just about to sub to elite, remembering how great the zygor guides were for wow and eso back in the day. but found the forum post saying that zygor had no interest in updating for morrowind, so phew, looks like I saved myself a few quid of wasted subscription there. Zygor, as a singularly ESO player now, if you would like my subscription to return to elite then you will need to update eso appropriately with all new zone quests etc. Until then, thank you for your previously great guides.

kind Regards
                  AGEE1981

Comment

Originally posted by azuraagee View Post
                    Was just about to sub to elite, remembering how great the zygor guides were for wow and eso back in the day. but found the forum post saying that zygor had no interest in updating for morrowind, so phew, looks like I saved myself a few quid of wasted subscription there. Zygor, as a singularly ESO player now, if you would like my subscription to return to elite then you will need to update eso appropriately with all new zone quests etc. Until then, thank you for your previously great guides.

kind Regards
                    AGEE1981
                    I'm not sure what post you're referring to but the ESO guides were just recently fully updated for Morrowind and all the DLC: http://zygorguides.com/blog/zygors-m...now-available/
                    Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

I will be subbing once there is an implementation for achievement hunters and all other activities in the game. Not just a simple leveling guide. Keep up the great work and I hope you bring that skill and want to over to ESO.

Comment

Working...
                      X