OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Val'Shara and High Mountain guide question?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Val'Shara and High Mountain guide question?

I swear I tried to look through the forums to find an answer but didnt see anything pertaining to my question. Ive received the Achievements such as "Aint No Mountain high enough" and Thats Val'Shara Folks!", however when I click on the progress bar it only shows me 99% on Val and 98% on High Mountain. Stormheim and Azuna I show as 100%. Ive uninstalled and reloaded but the progress remains the same.
    This is mainly an OCD issue with me haha=) Im just wondering if there are hidden quests or something in those 2 zones that I might be missing or something Im not even thinking of that I might be missing.
    I should state that this on alts, on my main i show 100% for all Broken Isles zones. Thanks for your time.

That percentage looks at all steps and checks to see how many of them are completed. There are some steps in different guides that won't show as being completed if you're not on that step and standing in a specific location. These would be steps that are solely there to help get you from point A to point B and are not associated with any specific quest for quest tracking purposes. There could also be some breadcrumb quest that you were unable to accept due to other quests being completed. If that happens the steps for that breadcrumb will always be uncompleted steps but with how breadcrumb quests work you'll never be able to go back and accept the quest to complete it (the game will never offer it after subsequent quests in that line are completed). Oddities like these examples could give you a couple steps in a guide that are not marked as completed and that will affect the percentage that is being shown and could throw it off a couple percent. Unfortunately with the current way it works there really isn't any way to make it show as 100% in these situations and the only thing that can be done is just to ignore that number when you know you've gone thru the whole guide.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

OK, =) Thanks for the reply, I still swear by the guides, it doesnt affect my game play by any means, its the completionists aspect of me, Thanks again!

Comment

Working...
      X