Installing on E Drive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Installing on E Drive

I want to play wow from my E drive instead of my C drive and I'm able to do that, but I've been having trouble getting the Zygor guides to install onto my E drive. I need instructions on exactly how to install Zygor to my E drive. I've tried a few times but was unsuccessful. I directed the three installation paths to the wow folder on the E drive and I believe the latest message was I needed to use a different folder because that one was already in use. Getting ready to try a 4th time...

Ok, first for the desktop client just install that in it's default location because that is separate from the addon files that go into the WoW folder. Now the following instructions are going to be based on you having WoW installed in the E:\World of Warcraft\ folder. If you have it at a slightly different path then change around the beginning of the directories to match your game installation folder.

Open the Zygor updater client and click the gear icon in the bottom right. Now click on Game Installation on the left side and you'll see WoW and ESO listed. To the right side of the WoW entry you will see a wrench and trash can icon. Click on the wrench icon and that will open a small window. You should now see 3 folder settings for WoW with magnifying glass icons beside them. Use the magnifying glass icons to make the settings the following.

Installation Directory:
    E:\World of Warcraft

Executable:
    E:\World of Warcraft\World of Warcraft Launcher.exe

AddOns Directory:
    E:\World of Warcraft\Interface\Addons

Once that's done you can use the back arrow at the bottom right to go back to the main window and then you can do a reinstall with the wrench to get them installed. That should get it all fixed and working.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Perfect instructions, thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X