Any updates on leveling guide?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any updates on leveling guide?

Most guides works (thankfully) and for those that doesn't understand what i mean, Morrowind expansion deals with 1 area which means 20 hours of questing and 5 hours of running around (yes its a pain without zygor) but most old areas are still the same and zygor will work (as long as you get the main quest you are able to teleport to that specific area and begin questing with zygor skipping morrowind)

My question is will we get any updates on:

1. Morrowind expansion guide
    2. upgrading eso addon to match wow (ESO api has updated if i am not mistaken at <3.0> so you might wanna check on it)
    3. Can we purchase eso leveling guide? (Elite sub is a pain and i am a fan of purchasing the addon guide same as wow days where i wasted 80$ and cried because i picked the wrong faction)

also can we get the addon on eso updated so we don't have to manually change the step of the quest [related to Question #2]

Thank you~

1. Right now I am unaware of any plans for adding in the Morrowind content to the guides. This of course can change at any time as it's something we're looking at and considering.

2. We do keep tabs on the API changes but most of the problems with the automatic advancement of the steps that you mentioned is not the API itself but how ESO tracks quests. WoW has a quest ID system where every quest is tracked by it's ID number, ESO has no system like this so tracking quests is much harder to do reliably.

3. ESO guides are only available via the subscription.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

would love to see an update for the morrowind expansion and the other factions aswell.
      If it ain't dutch, it ain't much.

Comment

Working...
      X