Can't find 3rd artifact weapon guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't find 3rd artifact weapon guide

Maybe I'm losing my mind, but I thought I could get to the 3rd artifact guide by going to the Legion Intro & Artifacts guide, but whenever I do that, it fast forwards through the guide and stops at the point I left Stormheim. How do I fix this, or am I looking in the wrong place?

Thanks.

That is the right guide to use. It doesn't stop at a step to ask if you want to quest or go after an artifact? What quests do you have active in your log?
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

I ended up just doing it manually. It was an alt, so due to heirlooms, rested xp, and flying, I didn't get through all the zones, so there are probably quests from every zone in my log. It did not prompt me to choose quest or artifact, but I thought that's what it did in the past.

No worries now I guess, but if my next alt has the same problem, I'll revisit this thread.

Comment

You needed to actually fast-forward past the Stormheim section. I just did the same thing and had to wait for it to go through that questing section to pick up the third artifact weapon. There should really be a way to get at the artifact weapon section without having to go through such hoops.

Comment

Originally posted by xerty View Post
          You needed to actually fast-forward past the Stormheim section. I just did the same thing and had to wait for it to go through that questing section to pick up the third artifact weapon. There should really be a way to get at the artifact weapon section without having to go through such hoops.
          Yeah, I thought this might be a good suggestion for a workaround for me now that i'm working on another alt, but when it got to the end of Stormheim it just told me i reached the end of the guide with no prompt to do any more artifacts. when i reloaded the artifact guide it just jumped right back to the place in the stormheim guide i had stopped questing.

I second there needs to be a better way to get back to the artifact guide. I'm not sure why this guide automatically merges with stormheim, but it shouldn't.

Please develop a reasonable solution.

Comment

Well, what i just did to get around it is went to the end of stormheim again, but instead of re-opening the artifact guide, I clicked on the last step in the guide and it bounced back to the choice between artifact and next leveling zone.

While this worked, having to fast forward through 200+ steps of uncompleted quests is very tedious.

Please develop a reasonable solution.

Comment

I am having the same issue, I think it would be very helpful to make each zone in legion its own bookmark section.

Comment

Working...
              X