Mage Fire artifact weapon quest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mage Fire artifact weapon quest

Early in this guide you need to make your way to the Dalaran crater. Your guide makes it so much more tedious than it needs to be if you the mage in question has the Ancient Teleport: Dalaran spell.
    If the mage does not have that spell, then the guide is okay though you say to buy the Goblin Glider kit from Rickit. We don't need it. We have the Slow Fall spell.

Zygor Guides Viewer v6.1.16245
    Guide: LEVELING\Legion (100-110)\Legion Intro & Artifacts
    Step: 775

--- Player information ---
    Race: Goblin Class: MAGE Spec: Frost Level: 110.00 Faction: Horde
    Position: Hillsbrad Foothills /0 30.67,36.88 (#24, zone:'Hillsbrad Foothills', realzone:'Hillsbrad Foothills', subzone:'Dalaran Crater', minimapzone:'Dalaran Crater', micro:'', texture:'HillsbradFoothills')

--- GUIDE ---
    Guide: Legion Intro & Artifacts
    Type: LEVELING Parsed: yes Fully: yes
    Startlevel: 100 Endlevel: nil
    Next: nil

--- STEP ---
    map: Hillsbrad Foothills#24 /0
    floor: 0
    needsreload: false
    current_waypoint_goal_num: 3
    requirement: Mage
    isFocused: true
    level: 0
    beta: false
    (incomplete, POSSIBLE, not aux)
    Goals:
    1. "Enter the building"
    action: goto
    waypoint:
    prepared: true
    was_clicked: false
    dirtytext: true
    was_visited: false
    map: Dalaran #1014 /10 0.5287,0.5197 >10
    2. "Enter the Chamber of the Guardian"
    waypoint:
    was_visited: true
    map: Dalaran #1014 /10 0.4922,0.4758 <1000
    3. "Run down the stairs"
    waypoint:
    map: Dalaran #1014 /12 0.413,0.6478 >10
    4. <Click Portal to Dalaran Crater>
    action: click
    waypoint:
    was_visited: true
    map: Dalaran #1014 /12 0.288,0.7743 <1000
    target: "Portal to Dalaran Crater"
    5. <?>
    tooltip: Before clicking the portal, talk to Ricket, the goblin standing near the portal, and purchase a glider.
    6. <?>
    tooltip: Use the Goblin Glider Kit after taking the portal to avoid dying from the fall.
    7. "Meet Archmage Modera in Hillsbrad"
    action: q
    count: 1
    waypoint:
    map: Hillsbrad Foothills #24 /0 0.2874,0.3733 (no dist)
    quest: "An Unexpected Message" ##40267 goal 2: "Meet Archmage Modera in Hillsbrad" - quest in log (id: not completed)
    Status: incomplete (incomplete, POSSIBLE, 0 progress, not aux, 'quest goal num below count')

-- Travel Route --
    1. [2653] "Hillsbrad Foothills 30,36" = Hillsbrad Foothills 24 /0 30.7,36.9 [start] (closed) (context:walk_start__useitem_misc) (t=0.0/0.0)
    2. [2650] "Dalaran 60,44" = Dalaran 1014 /10 60.9,44.7 [misc] (closed) (mode:useitem from [2653]) (context:useitem_misc__walk_portal) [my t=36.7/36.7] (t=36.7/36.7)
    3. [885] "Portal" = Dalaran 1014 /10 49.3,47.6 [portal] (closed) (b/o:bd) (mode:walk from [2650]) (context:walk_portal__portal_portal) [my t=8.6/25.9] (t=45.3/62.6)
    4. [886] "Portal" = Dalaran 1014 /12 63.4,23.9 [portal] (arrival) (closed) (modeortal from [885]) (contextortal_portal__walk_end) [my t=75.0/75.0] (t=120.3/137.6)
    5. [2651] "An Unexpected Message" = Dalaran 1014 /12 41.3,64.8 [end] (closed) (mode:walk from [886]) (context:walk_end) [my t=8.4/25.1] (t=128.7/162.8) (waypt: Run down the stairs)

Any response ?

Comment

We write the guide trying to cover all possibilities so that's why it's done with the assumption that you don't have the teleport. As for the goblin kit vs. safe fall, we tell all classes to get the kit to allow better horizontal movement if needed.
      Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
      http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

I understand that you should base guides on the widest audience. But it feels so wrong to go through all that when one has a spell that can bypass it. The number of times the guides have told me to do something and I have trudged through it and several minutes later I get to the end point and I realise I could have saved myself a good trudge is getting annoying. I use the guides to speed up things, not slow me down, and on the most part they are great. It just feels sloppy and incomplete when things like this happen.
        As for the goblin kit I have to say "What ?". This is a mage fire artifact guide. surely no other classes go here to get their artifact this way, or do they ? Though I'm sure I'm not the only one who regularly misses the small text in the guide. I know there was talk about a text scale being implemented. Did that happen ?

Comment

I do not think a text scale option has been added yet. The dev guys have been fairly busy trying to nail down bugs in the AH tools.

I believe both my hunter and my warlock had to grab a goblin kit to make a jump to get to a specific location for one of the artifacts.

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Support View Post
            I do not think a text scale option has been added yet. The dev guys have been fairly busy trying to nail down bugs in the AH tools.
            No worries. As long as its still on the list

Originally posted by Zygor Support View Post
            I believe both my hunter and my warlock had to grab a goblin kit to make a jump to get to a specific location for one of the artifacts.
            Only done BM hunter so far, so I'll keep an eye out for those. Though I have noticed that Blizz like to re-use stuff

Comment

It's been a while since I did those artifact runs so I might not be remembering right. On my hunter I only did MM and BM artifacts and on the warlock I think it's the Demonology and Affliction I've done so far.

Comment

Just got the "Go to Dalaran Crater" quest on my Destro Warlock. So you were quite correct and now it all makes sense

Comment

Working...
                X