Navigation Arrow Not Updating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Navigation Arrow Not Updating

I did some searching, but I can't seem to find a solution to this.

I have done a fresh install of Zygor 3 times now and turned off all other addons and am still having this issue.

The Navigation Arrow does not update to the next navigation step when I reach a waypoint. For instance, in this screenshot I am standing literally on top of the waypoint, and it still says I need to get to it. This screenshot is as I have just walked past it.

Is there anyway to fix this?

I am having the same issue. My navigation arrow wants me to hearth to "Crumble Palace" regardless of the step I am on. I submitted a bug report as well.

Comment

Originally posted by geraldsgl View Post
      I am having the same issue. My navigation arrow wants me to hearth to "Crumble Palace" regardless of the step I am on. I submitted a bug report as well.
      Mine isn't the same issue. I can move on to the next waypoint. It just won't auto-advance.

Comment

Mine keeps telling me to hearth or use the flight master whistle. Had to turn off that part of the navigation feature.

Edit: Disable Travel Routes and it sorta works
        Last edited by aceblade; July 19, 2017, 09:20 PM.

Comment

I am having the same problem. First it was stuck on hearth stone. Turned it off and now it is telling me to go the FP and when I fly to the right place it tells me to go back to the FP. This was fine yesterday. I have restarted WOW and reloaded Zygor with no change

Comment

Same. This started right after I finished Tanaan and got to Frostfire.

Comment

We are checking into this. Do you see problems with every step and every guide? Is it only guides for a specific expansion that give a problem? Any extra info will be helpful.
              Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
              http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
              http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Support View Post
                We are checking into this. Do you see problems with every step and every guide? Is it only guides for a specific expansion that give a problem? Any extra info will be helpful.
                It seems to be every guide on every step. It will only advance when I turn in a quest.

Comment

Same thing for me. Arrow not working for any of my characters. I was only in Draenor so I can't say its a problem elsewhere but I hit almost every zone in Draenor and it doesn't work. It will occasionally start to work and give you the right directions but then when you reach the way point the arrow doesn't update to the next way point. When it does that it gives you a completely useless response, often telling you to hearth to your garrison. I tried hearthing and while standing in the garrison it told me to hearth to my garrison. It is totally messed up.

Comment

Originally posted by woedenaz View Post
                    It seems to be every guide on every step. It will only advance when I turn in a quest.
                    I concur with this. In every zone in the game.

Comment

I was able to solve my problem. I found another Inn and changed where my hearth stone was bound. I think that did it, but to stay in sync I caught a FP back to the original location and rebound to the original Inn. The Nav Arrow is now workig

Comment

Originally posted by jdodd View Post
                        I was able to solve my problem. I found another Inn and changed where my hearth stone was bound. I think that did it, but to stay in sync I caught a FP back to the original location and rebound to the original Inn. The Nav Arrow is now workig
                        That is such a weird solution, if it works.

Comment

Same thing here I am in hellfire and no matter what step of quest I am on it either asks me to fly or hearth to thralmar

Comment

i am also having this problem. working on world quests, it will only tell me to use my flight master whistle, dalaran stone, or hearthstone. i have stood on an ant trail point and still have no update. i have also found it wont automatically take flights for me anymore.

Comment

Yeah, it's broken. I'm looking forward to a fix!

Comment

Working...
                              X