No announcement yet.

Navigation Arrow Not Updating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was working perfectly fine till today. In HFP and it wants me to use my BT teleport then various hearstones.

Comment

I've experienced this both for dailies (World Quests in Legion) and in a zone guide (Suramar). The text in the Zygor window is usually ok, but the travel arrow stays stuck on "hearth to dal" or "hearth to the golden lantern (my hearthstone destinatiuon) or "use the flight master's whistle (even when standing on a FP".

Comment

Whichever quest i click on, it always tells me to teleport to my class hall. Thank you.

Comment

Most nodes appear to be disconnected. There are no ant trails drawn between nodes on a path when I am following a more complicated trail, and disabling/re-enabling ant trails in the config does not appear to fix this.

Refreshing the path does not update it to bring me to the step I am closest to. It always points me back to the first node in the list, which is usually a hearthstone or a teleport.

The only time any ant trails appear between main nodes are when I am tracking a profession farming guide such as Briarthorn and Mageroyal in Hillsbrad. Ant trails also connect different travel steps such as flight paths.

Hopefully that information will help you narrow down the cause of the bug.

Comment

My "fix" of changing where my hearth stone was bound only worked for 1 quest After turning in the quest it told me to go to FP at the blasted Lands portal to get a flight back to where I was. Something definitely broke just a day ago

Comment

Tossing my hat in the ring for having the same issue.

Any guide, anywhere. Just wants me to hearth or fly to the closest flightpath all the time unless I disable Navigation entirely or disable the offending methods of travel from teh Navigation options (which mostly defeats the purpose).

EDIT:

Looking through some debug, the waypoints are all getting set to nothing/null:

<Turn in `The Longbeards'>
              action: turnin
              waypoint:
              prepared: true
              autotitle: 24,72.1
              was_clicked: false
              dirtytext: true
              was_visited: false
              map: Hellfire Peninsula #465 /0 0.24,0.721 (no dist)
              quest: "The Longbeards" ##9558 (no goal) - quest in log (id: not completed)
              Status: incomplete (incomplete, POSSIBLE, 0 progress, not aux, 'false')
              Last edited by daeymien; July 20, 2017, 09:40 AM.

Comment

My arrow got stuck while I was doing Hellfire Peninsula, wanting me to hearth. I thought I'd fixed it by going to the next zone (Zangermarsh), but it got hung up wanting me to go all the way back to the flight master at the Portal. Everything else seems to work fine. The Arrow does update whenever you turn in a quest, but it them jumps back to it's "stuck" position.

Comment

devs will fix it soon dun worry xD

Comment

Obviously, this started after the last patch.

More experiments. I changed to another character. It immediately said I had to hearth stone to someplace miles away. I turned of the zygor hearth stone option and had a good quest arrow to nav by. I did a couple of quest actions in the same area and while doing them it started in with a go to a FP miles away to fly to where I turn in the quests. I went to the quest givers and turned them in but still had this way of FP nav/ I turn on hearth stone nav again and it went back to use the hearth stone to go miles away

That's all I can do for now

Comment

I am having the same issue, the navigation error keeps telling me to teleport all over the world. (Mage)

I am also having the issue where the quests wont auto advance on the guide, have to manually click the arrow on each step.

Comment

This should be fixed in update Ver. 16327.
                        Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Admin View Post
                          RE-loaded wow with the update, so far so good, thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Admin View Post
                            fixed thanks.

Comment

Working...
                            X